Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    this will not be big in china.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Oh for fuck's sake, Billy. Come on, man.

The Pac 12 needs to fucking die, because there's no viable Pac w/o UCLA and USC. Who cares if they honor some woman's sports stuff? That's got nothing to do with the root of the issue.

And furthermore, if USC and UCLA weren't such a bunch a pussies and represented the conference well ( the Pac was once the SEC according to @RaceBannon ) the past 15 years, we wouldn't be in this mess.

sounds like you're all in on the woke culture
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Most female athletes are ugly, lesbian, or a combination of both.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The Pac 12 needs to fucking die, because there's no viable Pac w/o UCLA and USC. Who cares if they honor some woman's sports stuff? That's got nothing to do with the root of the issue.

And furthermore, if USC and UCLA weren't such a bunch a pussies and represented the conference well ( the Pac was once the SEC according to @RaceBannon ) the past 15 years, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Take this shit to the Tug
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Even the good looking ones are most likely lesbians. Sorry, Yella.

Founders Club

Take this shit to the Tug

Founders Club
    That softball player we had years ago was pretty cute. I'll defer to Yellowsnow though. I don't follow girl's sports much.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I fucking love me some good looking D 1 female athletes. Volleyball, soccer, track, tennis, rowing, hoops, etc...it don't matter.

I'd way rather date or marry an ex D1 athlete than some vapid, boring ass, JAG.
    I am trying to figure out why an athlete needs to be Div I (for someone who was never a Div I athlete).

Or, did that thread finally drop off of the front page?

I kid. I kid.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

I fucking love me some good looking D 1 female athletes. Volleyball, soccer, track, tennis, rowing, hoops, etc...it don't matter.

I'd way rather date or marry an ex D1 athlete than some vapid, boring ass, JAG.
    I am trying to figure out why an athlete needs to be Div I (for someone who was never a Div I athlete).

Or, did that thread finally drop off of the front page?

I kid. I kid.
    They could be D2 or D3. I just find being best at their sport the hottest.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who cares? Is anyone here actually capable of hooking up with a college or pro female athlete? As long as they are women and not trans IDGAF whether they prefer puss over cock. I only get to look anyways.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Who cares? Is anyone here actually capable of hooking up with a college or pro female athlete? As long as they are women and not trans IDGAF whether they prefer puss over cock. I only get to look anyways.
    Well, I married one. Does that count?
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

So no sex then
    A respectable amount actually. Sorry @GrundleStiltzkin .
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

No. We're living in the now, and college age Mr and Mrs Yella ain't coming through that door.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

No. We're living in the now, and college age Mr and Mrs Yella ain't coming through that door.
    I weigh the same as I did at age 22 have 97 percent of the hair.

But still.