Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,371 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

That motherfucker.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

We actually agree on this topic, hth
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,499 Standard Supporter
    So they can kill you. All part of their depopulation plan.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

I know someone who was terminated from a job for refusing vaccine requirement. If I remember right, the requirement was in part because the company was doing a bunch of state work. He was denied unemployment benefits. Last month, he won his appeal and was awarded back compensation. So there's that.

Not likely, but ok

I know someone who was terminated from a job for refusing vaccine requirement. If I remember right, the requirement was in part because the company was doing a bunch of state work. He was denied unemployment benefits. Last month, he won his appeal and was awarded back compensation. So there's that.

I know cops that were fired because they refused. Many still fighting to get their jobs back. Commies in a city government can be very destructive.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

I know cops that were fired because they refused. Many still fighting to get their jobs back. Commies in a city government can be very destructive.
    This situation I'm aware of is quite a bit different than that.

Sledog said:

It's Kalifornia. They are all in on everything that doesn't work.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,350 Swaye's Wigwam
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,119 Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

One of the groups that I’m in contact with is fired King County detectives. They are in settlement talks with the county for full backpay and their jobs back. The only real hang up is the detectives want a full public apology from Dow. Dow is fine handing out the cash, he just doesn’t want to humiliate himself.
    He deserves very public humiliation. Execution FTFY.

Just like the rest of the coronabros.