Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to JoeEDangerously and WoolleyDoog

2»

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,376
    dflea said:

Sedro-Woolley>Lyman>Hamilton>Concrete>Darrington

If I was allowed to fish the Skagit and Sauk whenever I felt like it, I might be talked into living in any of those towns. Camping at Howard Miller Steelhead Park and fishing the Sauk and the Skagit for days in a row is something I wish I still did. The Sauk fish were TUFF.

How big you figure that buck is @dflea ? Was Steelheader2 and Yobates guiding you?
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,410 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

dflea said:

If I was allowed to fish the Skagit and Sauk whenever I felt like it, I might be talked into living in any of those towns. Camping at Howard Miller Steelhead Park and fishing the Sauk and the Skagit for days in a row is something I wish I still did. The Sauk fish were TUFF.

How big you figure that buck is @dflea ? Was Steelheader2 and Yobates guiding you?
    Approved. If you're up here for cycling or because Seattle is too expensive that would have been a no.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,886 Founders Club
    edited February 2023

If you grow up in Concrete you better be hard

@whatshouldicareabout
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,231
    dannarc said:

dflea said:

Somewhere in the low to mid 20's. Tape said 24. You can tell it was a big fish by the girth in front of the dorsal fin and the tail wrist. Neither of the guys handling the fish are midgets like me.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,153 Founders Club

I may still be on the 86 list for The Hub tavern

What level of debauchery must one commit to be bannonated from a SkagCo tavern east of I5?
    There was one girl working the bar midday for I think 5 of us on a Saturday around noon. One of my friends came out of the bathroom and said the toilet was plugged. She went in the back to get a plunger or something then my friend reached over the bar and took about four bottles of booze and said “Let’s Go!” Had no other choice really but to leave. It was about 15 years ago and haven’t been back since and at least one of the people i was with are dead
    Snitches get stitches, amirite?