Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Options

Comments

• UW_Doog_Bot
    UW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,631 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options
  • TurdBomber
    TurdBomber Member Posts: 19,784
    Options

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

We send Ukraine's billions to secure their border while ours is wide open with terrorists and millions of others flooding in, Probably more than 10 million since Joe hit. That's puts the illegal pop at somewhere between 35-50 million.

The DoD for better or worse isnt in charge of border security and immigration policy.

We arent robbing border funds to help curtail Russian imperialist land grabs.

Seperate issues IMO
    When you need to lie to make your point maybe you don't have a point. The President is the CIC and in charge of the Department of Defense. Money is fungible and we have a finite supply of it. The fact is that we are spending money on Ukraine that would be better served to protect the US border. That is the issue. We are America First. You are not.
    Christ.

Grow a fucking pair. America can do both.

Isolationism died with WW2. Thank despots like Hitler and Putin for that.
    You’re fucking stupid. It’s not about growing a pair. Honestly you’re no GD different than the Trans-Mafia in your approach.

Me: I’m live and let live on trans folks. Even if I don’t support their lifestyle.

TransMafia: Why are you a Transphobe!!!!!

Me: I don’t think the USA should be engaged in a proxy war with a never ending supply of military hardware and taxpayer $$$$$

PGOS: You’re a Putin Cocksucker!

Carry On.
    What in the fuck are you even talking about schizo?
    Funny how everyone on these boreds gets what he wrote, except you. Dummy.
  • TurdBomber
    Options

Sledog said:

We send Ukraine's billions to secure their border while ours is wide open with terrorists and millions of others flooding in, Probably more than 10 million since Joe hit. That's puts the illegal pop at somewhere between 35-50 million.

The DoD for better or worse isnt in charge of border security and immigration policy.

Seperate issues IMO
    Any military funds not spent first and foremost defending the citizens and borders of the United States is robbed money.

It's all imperialist after that.

The US...so imperialist, we dont even annex land
    They’re called territories, Checkers.

Do a little research on Puerto Rico as a human laboratory while you’re at it.

As to the point, you don’t buy a lake place when you can’t make the house payment, it needs needs a new roof,can’t feed your kids and your wife is hooked on prescription drugs with an Amazon spending problem.

UKR not part of NATO either.

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Full Blown CirrhosisDawg territory as of now.

Roadkill List, Next.
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO
    Any military funds not spent first and foremost defending the citizens and borders of the United States is robbed money.

As to the point, you don’t buy a lake place when you can’t make the house payment, it needs needs a new roof,can’t feed your kids and your wife is hooked on prescription drugs with an Amazon spending problem.

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Roadkill List, Next.
    Whoosh.

While you call people Nazis.

Irony is palpable.
  • TurdBomber
    Options

I believe Ukranians have the right to defend themselves. Fuck off you fucking genocide apologist

The Ukrainians decided to defend their country against invaders even at the cost of their own blood. That's their right.

When you're reduced to slogans, you've lost the case.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS Putinexpected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    So there's that.
    He took a shot and went for the kill early. Then realized that wasn’t going to work and went back to what Russia is good at, artillery and being able to outlast the other side.
    Sure. I'm happy to watch Russia expend another generation to try and subdue Ukraine.
    No matter how many Ukranians die in the process.

Sound policy. Unfortunately real warfare is not a video game.
    The Ukrainians get to decide to continue to defend their country.

I'm sure that's a hard concept for your big brain that doesn't use slogans.
    Approximately 10 million already left the country of <40 Million.

Sounds like a country worth the blood of its patriots, doesn't it?

You know, the most corrupt country in all of Europe?

#BrothersInUWDoogBot'sArms
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    Options

pawz said:

I believe Ukranians have the right to defend themselves. Fuck off you fucking genocide apologist

The Ukrainians decided to defend their country against invaders even at the cost of their own blood. That's their right.

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:
    That is a very sobering assessment of the precarious situation Ukraine finds itself in. They have done an amazing job militarily in this David vs. Goliath situation, but when David is out of stones and you keep sending Goliaths shit usually doesn't go too well. I have been happy to see Russia exposed for the bumbling inept dolts that they apparently are, but I sort of always knew that Putin would never let this go, and population and military capacity would one day catch up to Ukraine. This is Alamo shit. The Texans fought valiantly but at some point the ammo ran low and 4000 vs. 200 just gets overwhelming.
    Russia is a slow moving, inefficient giant blob, like always. The blob doesn’t care about losses and will eventually get its shit together, like always.

PGOS Putinexpected them to move like seal team 6 into Kiev and then the English Channel in a few months if we didn’t intervene.
    So there's that.
    He took a shot and went for the kill early. Then realized that wasn’t going to work and went back to what Russia is good at, artillery and being able to outlast the other side.
    Sure. I'm happy to watch Russia expend another generation to try and subdue Ukraine.

False.

The judges would have also accepted, "Disagree."

But I get it, we've been over this, sovereign countries aren't actually sovereign if they are in the "sphere of influence" of a "superpower".
    The West has now cock-blocked two peace negotiations. I'm also hearing Ukraine gets to decide. Seems like a contradiction, no?

Also, why would the West do that if they care about peace?

• UW_Doog_Bot
    Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

False.

But I get it, we've been over this, sovereign countries aren't actually sovereign if they are in the "sphere of influence" of a "superpower".
    The West has now cock-blocked two peace negotiations. Why would they do that if they care about peace?

What? Like the Chinese peace deal? C'mon @pawz you buying that shit?

An actual negotiated peace would require Russia to be capable of a good faith peace treaty. All the political kabooki aside.
  • TurdBomber
    Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Roadkill List, Next.
    Whoosh.

Irony is palpable.
    As palpable as calling Communists "Fascists," perhaps?
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

#BrothersInUWDoogBot'sArms</p>
    Now do how many Russians have fled Russia...despite not being invaded.

#thetugvotesforRankin
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

False.

The West has now cock-blocked two peace negotiations. Why would they do that if they care about peace?

An actual negotiated peace would require Russia to be capable of a good faith peace treaty. All the political kabooki aside.
    You mean like the mean Minsk Agreement? The agreement the West had no intention of honoring? That agreement?

• TurdBomber
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

#thetugvotesforRankin
    At least two. In a small boat. In the Bering Sea.

Made all the MSM outlets, of course.
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Roadkill List, Next.
    Whoosh.

Irony is palpable.
    Tomato Tomato as far as I'm concerned.

I know that's hard right now in the tug.
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

False.

You mean like the mean Minsk Agreement? The agreement the West had no intention of honoring? That agreement?

Who is "The West"?
  • TurdBomber
    Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Roadkill List, Next.
    Whoosh.

Irony is palpable.

Might want to re-think your allegiance then. If you actually give a damn about Ukrainians.
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

#thetugvotesforRankin

I'd deflect too.

Should do wonders for Russia's collapsing demographics what with the conscript age men fleeing.

@46XiJCAB is outraged by Russia's conscription btw. Dragging men out of houses to die in Ukraine, er I mean, Russia...
  • 46XiJCAB
    46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Options

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

Even the conscripts.

We're deciding how long they "defend" their country.

Warmonger.
    Trans-Mafia!

Nazi! Warmonger!

Take a history lesson! Get an education!

Oh right, I'm supposed to take you seriously I guess,

Let's see, where to even start, let's pretend this is valid and steel man the argument.

Are you vehemently opposed to the selective service as well?

So, is it just a problem that Ukr is doing this or is it a problem regardless of who does it?
    I have a problem with warmongers. You don’t.

I have a problem with men, young and old being dragged from vehicles and away from families to fight a proxy war for us. You don’t.

I have a problem with Europe making Putin our problem. You don’t.

I have a problem with a US installed corrupt govt being called a DeMoCrAcY. You don’t.

I have a problem with propaganda. You don’t.

I have a problem with Boris Johnson blowing up a proposed ceasefire. You don’t.

I have a problem with more dead Ukrainians so you feel safe from Putin. You don’t.

Carry on.

• TurdBomber
    edited March 2023
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

#thetugvotesforRankin

I'd deflect too.

Should do wonders for Russia's collapsing demographics what with the conscript age men fleeing.

@46XiJCAB is outraged by Russia's conscription btw. Dragging men out of houses to die in Ukraine, er I mean, Russia...
    Russkies know how to trap conscripts. And Citizens.

They've done so at the barrel of a gun, repeatedly, for 110 years.

Too bad Ukraine is no different, isn't it?

Get that it's a proxy war and not a war of liberation yet?
  • UW_Doog_Bot
    Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Roadkill List, Next.
    Whoosh.

Irony is palpable.

Might want to re-think your allegiance then. If you actually give a damn about Ukrainians.
    Tell me you didn't read the thred without telling me you didn't read the thred.

Azov! Nazi's!

Don't ask what Russia's favorite PMC is named I guess.

Get an education libtard!

If yousguysm actually believed this shit it still would be the best thing to have these two fighting to the death jfc.
  • 46XiJCAB
    Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

So there's that.

#thetugvotesforRankin

I'd deflect too.

We’re not supply money and arms to Russia to fight a war for us. At least the last time I checked. Dumbfuck.
  • 46XiJCAB
    Options

Sledog said:

Seperate issues IMO

You hate America.
    Meltdown.

Roadkill List, Next.
    Whoosh.

Irony is palpable.

Tell me you didn't read the thred without telling me you didn't read the thred.

Azov! Nazi's!

Don't ask what Russia's favorite PMC is named I guess.

Get an education libtard!

If yousguysm actually believed this shit it still would be the best thing to have these two fighting to the death jfc.
    M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N