Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Your boy has called for first use of nukes and Americans to die in Ukraine

Ping me when you stop sucking his dick

Fuck this guy. And fuck the chickenhawk apologists for this maniac.

do you guys even watch the shit you post?

He flat out says that if Russia attacks a NATO country, at that point the US is bound by treaty to send troops against Russia. He specifically says the Baltics, which half the Russia dick suckers can't even find on a map.

After all, you lot can't tell the difference between a blown up tank and an "orange tank"

His whole point has been let Ukraine fight and die so that there never comes a conflict between NATO and Russia. He wants weapons.

christ, it's apparently hard.
    Russia isn’t attacking any NATO country. Your boy is ginning up support for more weapons. He reads the polls here. And yes he wants our troops too.
    They probably weren't before, and they sure as shit aren't now because they can't handle UKRAINE of all fucking places.

You guys really don't get it.

Zelensky is on point. Ukraine has basically prevented Russia from ever even entertaining the idea of war with NATO. Which they would lose quickly and badly.

Never has he once said he wants US troops in Ukraine. In fact, he has said that this is his country's moment to prove itself, like the US did in the Revolutionary war. Google it, Bing it, use whatever fucking engine you want.

Rocket science, this is not.
    Zelensky needs to shut his mouth about Russia and American Troops dying to defend NATO.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

He flat out says that if Russia attacks a NATO country, at that point the US is bound by treaty to send troops against Russia. He specifically says the Baltics, which half the Russia dick suckers can't even find on a map.

After all, you lot can't tell the difference between a blown up tank and an "orange tank"

His whole point has been let Ukraine fight and die so that there never comes a conflict between NATO and Russia. He wants weapons.

Russia isn’t attacking any NATO country. Your boy is ginning up support for more weapons. He reads the polls here. And yes he wants our troops too.
    They probably weren't before, and they sure as shit aren't now because they can't handle UKRAINE of all fucking places.

Zelensky is on point. Ukraine has basically prevented Russia from ever even entertaining the idea of war with NATO. Which they would lose quickly and badly.

Never has he once said he wants US troops in Ukraine. In fact, he has said that this is his country's moment to prove itself, like the US did in the Revolutionary war. Google it, Bing it, use whatever fucking engine you want.

Zelensky needs to shut his mouth about Russia and American Troops dying to defend NATO.
    There is some alternate universe where a competent Russia steamrolls Ukraine, gets cocky, and tries its luck in Latvia or Estonia.

In fact, many people were weary of a future conflict between Russia and NATO, or Russia/China vs NATO.

"War games" experts prior to the war in Ukraine predicted a tuff scuffle in all out war between NATO and Russia.

We now know Russia can barely project its power 25 miles from its own borders.

Ukraine is paying for its independence in blood.

Zelensky is right that if a NATO country like those in the Baltics were attacked by Russia, US soldiers will go to war and die.

Fortunately, we are in the universe where, again, big bad Russia can't even re conquer one of its vassal states.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

There is some alternate universe where a competent Russia steamrolls Ukraine, gets cocky, and tries its luck in Latvia or Estonia.

In fact, many people were weary of a future conflict between Russia and NATO, or Russia/China vs NATO.

"War games" experts prior to the war in Ukraine predicted a tuff scuffle in all out war between NATO and Russia.

Zelensky is right that if a NATO country like those in the Baltics were attacked by Russia, US soldiers will go to war and die.

Fortunately, we are in the universe where, again, big bad Russia can't even re conquer one of its vassal states.
    Zelensky needs to shut the fuck up with his little, “better send those weapons US Taxpayers or your sons and daughters will die in a NATO country.”

Surely you’re not that GD naive.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Zelensky needs to shut the fuck up with his little, “better send those weapons US Taxpayers or your sons and daughters will die in a NATO country.”

Surely you’re not that GD naive.
    The man is desperate and Ukraine is punching above their weight in nearly every category.

He is asking for weapons so Ukrainians can fight and die for their right to independence

Ukraine is a huge underdog here and anyone with half a brain can see that them holding off Russia is incredible.

You dont have to like him, but as war time leaders go he is doing a damn good job.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,358
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck Zelensky. He’s planting false narratives. Putin isn’t going into NATO countries. Domino theory bullshit. And you’re swallowing like a cheap whore.

Fuck you too. Chickenhawk.
    Fuck off retard. How about those Turkish drones you said weren't in existence?

Wrong again numbnuts
    Fuck off. You’re 46 pages in still relying on your retard schtick.

Work Zelensky’s shaft harder.

• Options
    Founders Club

Fuck Zelensky. He’s planting false narratives. Putin isn’t going into NATO countries. Domino theory bullshit. And you’re swallowing like a cheap whore.

Wrong again numbnuts

No one works a shaft harder than you guys for Putin.

Never have I ever seen such cringey excuse making for a short, retarded, genocidal maniac larping as Hitler in the 1930s
  • Options

Wrong again numbnuts

Never have I ever seen such cringey excuse making for a short, retarded, genocidal maniac larping as Hitler in the 1930s
    Wrong, dipshit. Not about Putin. Run a different play.

Do the retard card again. That’s your best schtick. 46 pages worth of the same nonsense.

DEMOCRACY!!!!

The new CASES!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

Wrong again numbnuts

Do the retard card again. That’s your best schtick. 46 pages worth of the same nonsense.

DEMOCRACY!!!!

The new CASES!!!

The amount of bending over backwards for Putin in this 50 page thread outnumbers anything I've said positive about Zelensky by order of magnitude.

My play is being right. Yours is being wrong.

Hth, but I know it wont. Sometimes, you can't cure blindness.

Never have I said any dumb shit about democracy or Covid cases.

Hth, but I know it wont.
  • Options

Wrong again numbnuts

DEMOCRACY!!!!

The new CASES!!!

The amount of bending over backwards for Putin in this 50 page thread outnumbers anything I've said positive about Zelensky by order of magnitude.

Hth, but I know it wont.
    Putin can go fuck himself for all I care

Supporting Zelensky isn’t moral or righteous. He’s a scumbag

Enjoy wandering around worshiping a false prophet.

Chickenhawk.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Wrong again numbnuts

DEMOCRACY!!!!

The new CASES!!!

Hth, but I know it wont.
    Putin can go fuck himself for all I care

Supporting Zelensky isn’t moral or righteous. He’s a scumbag

Enjoy wandering around worshiping a false prophet.

Chickenhawk.

I don't worship anyone. I respect Ukraine for being an underdog and outperforming what anyone thought they would do. Part of that is due to Zelensky's leadership.

The fact you guys hear this and get your vaginas in a tither is fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,630
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Just some rusty stuff we had laying around waiting to be delivered to the scrap pile.
    Did you guys even read that article? Lmao
    A quick read says that the stuff being sent over is stuff that is still being produced and not something that is sitting there just waiting to be scrapped.

Actual surplus inventory is easy and fast to move.

"Precision-fired munitions for the long-range HIMARS system are another need, so Lockheed Martin is gearing up to turn out one new rocket every 10 minutes at its plant in Arkansas."

"With the war in Ukraine entering its second year — and the U.S. continuing to provide the embattled country with military aid in the form of rockets, guns and ammunition — the Pentagon is stepping up production of critically-needed supplies."

"And with the U.S. struggling to keep Ukraine supplied in its fight against a decrepit Russian military, there is concern about what could happen if the U.S. were to become involved in a conflict with China."
    The war games issue cited was anti ship missles to be used against China

Not something supplied to Ukraine
    But why are they struggling to supply Ukraine?
    Struggling is a strong word. I dont think they are.

Shit is WW1 over there in regards to artillery usage because Russia sucks so much ass they cant even use their air force against a neighbor.

US is increasing shell production, so what
    So today is Russia sucks ass day

And yet if Uncle Sugar doesn't increase the money now Ukraine will fail

Did you read the article I posted?

A long with the tweet of people you never want to agree with add "you guys (or gals) are too stupid or words to that effect as the sign of a failing argument
    Russia does suck ass
    Imagine losing to them

@MelloDawg
    Ukraine sucks worse than Russia.

This is like #2 Clemson struggling at an away game at UAB.

Score is tied up going into the 4th.

Saban is helping UAB, though

You cheer for the gay Nazi midget. It's like rooting for Cougs in the Apple cup.
    zelensky is jewish

you accurately described Putin, though. not that you are smart enough to know

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/25/ukraine-war-children-deported-russia/11266200002/
    He silences opposing political parties. Bans them. When is the night of the long knives?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Just some rusty stuff we had laying around waiting to be delivered to the scrap pile.
    A quick read says that the stuff being sent over is stuff that is still being produced and not something that is sitting there just waiting to be scrapped.

"Precision-fired munitions for the long-range HIMARS system are another need, so Lockheed Martin is gearing up to turn out one new rocket every 10 minutes at its plant in Arkansas."

"With the war in Ukraine entering its second year — and the U.S. continuing to provide the embattled country with military aid in the form of rockets, guns and ammunition — the Pentagon is stepping up production of critically-needed supplies."

"And with the U.S. struggling to keep Ukraine supplied in its fight against a decrepit Russian military, there is concern about what could happen if the U.S. were to become involved in a conflict with China."

Shit is WW1 over there in regards to artillery usage because Russia sucks so much ass they cant even use their air force against a neighbor.

A long with the tweet of people you never want to agree with add "you guys (or gals) are too stupid or words to that effect as the sign of a failing argument
    Russia does suck ass
    Imagine losing to them

@MelloDawg

You cheer for the gay Nazi midget. It's like rooting for Cougs in the Apple cup.
    zelensky is jewish

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/25/ukraine-war-children-deported-russia/11266200002/
    He silences opposing political parties. Bans them. When is the night of the long knives?
    You might not have heard, but the country is actively being invaded and is in total war tight now
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,032
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    pawz said:
    Add Trump to that list

Hell, even the Hill posts op eds supporting weapons to Ukraine.

It is bi partisan for almost everyone. Hth
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,851
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PGOS reaching rarefied air with Mello and heil in one thread. Admirable effort. Even lost at Tug Bingo and kept going
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,032
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:
    Add Trump to that list

Hell, even the Hill posts op eds supporting weapons to Ukraine.

It is bi partisan for almost everyone. Hth
    Exactly. The fucking. Poont.

It is bi partisan for almost everyone to: wear a mask, get a jab, quarantine at home, shutter schools and businesses.

Come watch PGOS struggle ITT.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,562
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Russia does suck ass
    Imagine losing to them

@MelloDawg

zelensky is jewish

You might not have heard, but the country is actively being invaded and is in total war tight now
    So you'll just defend everything the little tyrant does. Get your ass over there boy

Fuck off
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Russia does suck ass
    Imagine losing to them

@MelloDawg

zelensky is jewish

So you'll just defend everything the little tyrant does. Get your ass over there boy

Fuck off
    Zelensky good/Putin bad.

You and your ilk are just Putin apologists.

Retard.

(How'd I do?)

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Now the Article 5 experts are all over Twitter

These fucking people