Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023
    RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:
    I know there are no “good guys” in war, but Russia are significantly more in the right than the US/NATO, and if you can’t objectively admit that, you are a victim of Western propaganda.

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

You guys support an aggressor invading a neighbor.

Own it.
    You support needless, pointless slaughter of Ukrainians who don't stand a chance against Russia.

Own that, pinhead.
    It seems Ukraine is doing pretty decent. They managed to defend the big cities.

I support countries defending themselves when attacked.

You guys cheer on the aggressor.

Peanut brain stuff.
    I'm not cheering the aggressor. I am cheering for not paying for the most corrupt nation in the world who housed Bidens and others biolabs, money laundering, paid bribes to the Bidens and sent many millions of our tax dollars to the demonrat party. We need exactly zero of that shit and if you can't see this was a demonrat deep state plot I can't help you. Ukraine needs a revolution.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Ukraine is corrupt. No shit. That doesnt mean they deserve to be invaded.
    Peace could have been achieved early and often. You support the criminals who don't want peace but to profit billions off the blood of others. That's on you.
    Peace on Russia's terms. Seems like Ukraine didnt want to cede land over to Russia.

You guys realize you are appeasing the invader here right?
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:
    I know there are no “good guys” in war, but Russia are significantly more in the right than the US/NATO, and if you can’t objectively admit that, you are a victim of Western propaganda.

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.
    You support needless, pointless slaughter of Ukrainians who don't stand a chance against Russia.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Only to a MSM trained monkey.

I cannot wait to watch this age.
    To anyone who watched Russia get destroyed trying to attack Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson...

3000+ destroyed tanks.

Hundreds of downed airplanes and helicopters

200,000+ Russian casualties

It's a fucking pointless waste of life due to Putin's ego.

You guys are so clueless
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    I'm not cheering the aggressor. I am cheering for not paying for the most corrupt nation in the world who housed Bidens and others biolabs, money laundering, paid bribes to the Bidens and sent many millions of our tax dollars to the demonrat party. We need exactly zero of that shit and if you can't see this was a demonrat deep state plot I can't help you. Ukraine needs a revolution.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Peace could have been achieved early and often. You support the criminals who don't want peace but to profit billions off the blood of others. That's on you.
    Peace on Russia's terms. Seems like Ukraine didnt want to cede land over to Russia.

Where are we at on the ROI tote board?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Nice deflection as always, but the ROI is the same as it ever was.

The US send old ass Bradleys, artillery platforms, ammo, etc. to Ukraine. Products destined for the scrapyard in many cases.

Russia learns that it can't invade its neighbors without tremendous and unforseen consequences. The didnt want Ukraine getting closer to the West, now Europe, Japan, SK, and a dozen other countries are pouring aid in. Russias special military operation is now a quagmire and everyone has seen the Russian militaries hand. Valuable intel for the US and allies.

Russia is losing its youth and equipment at an alarming rate. This isnt necessarily good for the US ROI, but it is harming a militaristic adversary that always funds the enemy of the US.

NATO is now at Russias doorstep with their largest land border in Finland part of the alliance. The waters to Kaliningrad and exiting the Baltica is now controlled by NATO ally Sweden who makes some of the best submarines in the world (defeated US on war games).

NATO is spending far more on defense and was given a wakeup call. Less US money needed to carry the previously naive Europeans.

China has lots to think about before attempting a similar play in East Asia.

The amount of money the US has given in material value to Ukraine is a drop in the bucket of the US military budget.

But most here already know this, they just think NATO is big and mean and globalist sex cult cabal or something else boomer and retarded.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,174
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Biden lets it slip that we are low on

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

167 pages and he admits Ukraine is corrupt but thinks they only launder a little money, what's the big deal? Right?

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

The US send old ass Bradleys, artillery platforms, ammo, etc. to Ukraine. Products destined for the scrapyard in many cases.

Russia learns that it can't invade its neighbors without tremendous and unforseen consequences. The didnt want Ukraine getting closer to the West, now Europe, Japan, SK, and a dozen other countries are pouring aid in. Russias special military operation is now a quagmire and everyone has seen the Russian militaries hand. Valuable intel for the US and allies.

Russia is losing its youth and equipment at an alarming rate. This isnt necessarily good for the US ROI, but it is harming a militaristic adversary that always funds the enemy of the US.

NATO is now at Russias doorstep with their largest land border in Finland part of the alliance. The waters to Kaliningrad and exiting the Baltica is now controlled by NATO ally Sweden who makes some of the best submarines in the world (defeated US on war games).

NATO is spending far more on defense and was given a wakeup call. Less US money needed to carry the previously naive Europeans.

The amount of money the US has given in material value to Ukraine is a drop in the bucket of the US military budget.

But most here already know this, they just think NATO is big and mean and globalist sex cult cabal or something else boomer and retarded.
    Everything you just said is dumb.

From the scrapyard?

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3597492-heres-every-weapon-us-has-supplied-to-ukraine-with-13-billion/
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

167 pages and he admits Ukraine is corrupt but thinks they only launder a little money, what's the big deal? Right?

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

From the scrapyard?

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3597492-heres-every-weapon-us-has-supplied-to-ukraine-with-13-billion/
    The president said like a week ago we are sending cluster bombs because we are low on artillery shells because of Ukraine. That means new PO’s cut. Zelensky wants to fight and avoid confronting reality to keep the money coming in and avoid facing the people. Putin is still a bad guy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PGOS is our boiled frog
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Russian fanclub - DeNile isnt just a river in Egypt
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

From the scrapyard?

Everything I said isnt dumb, which is why you are cherry picking one thing I said

Hth
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Biden lets it slip that

Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

From the scrapyard?

Everything I said isnt dumb, which is why you are cherry picking one thing I said

Hth
    I didn't cherry pick, that's one of your biggest arguments.. "it's going to the scrap pile anyway"..and its still false!
    You got called out again, Would you like a full rundown of all the dumb things in your poast or are you just going to dodge duck dive dip dodge and disappear again usual?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Biden lets it slip that

Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

From the scrapyard?

Hth
    I didn't cherry pick, that's one of your biggest arguments.. "it's going to the scrap pile anyway"..and its still false!
    You got called out again, Would you like a full rundown of all the dumb things in your poast or are you just going to dodge duck dive dip dodge and disappear again usual?
    That Hill list literally has Soviet helicopters on it retard

Scrap. Pile.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Biden lets it slip that

Blueduck said:

Biden lets it slip that

Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

From the scrapyard?

Hth
    That Hill list literally has Soviet helicopters on it retard

Scrap. Pile.
    The hill is about the only thing we can get you to read.
    Nice dodge.....again

BTW, Im still waiting for you to cite your source (any source) in the other thread
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    It was better when PGOS was dead.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023

Two weeks away from this website and this is the result?

Sad!

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,431
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PGOS is our boiled frog

Sad!

The war ended
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

Good freaking lord

Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

From the scrapyard?

Hth
    Right. Just MOST of what you say is really dumb.

You probably get the weather right, once in a long while.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sad!

Still accurate?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

167 pages proves this.

Not really.

Own it.

Own that, pinhead.

Peanut brain stuff.
    Sucks Race chinned this.

I disagree. Build 42 biolabs in TJ Mexico and see if the US does anything.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Sad!

Still accurate?

I'd say so. Stuff I've seen online says that August is the time Ukraine will commit. Only 3 of 15 NATO trained battalions have seen action thus far.

Logic behind August is that in the fall it starts raining and the entire place is mud, making Russia counter attacks tuff. Same thing Ukraine did last year in Kharkiv and Kherson oblasts.

Maybe Russia has learned a thing or two. Maybe not. Apparently they don't really rotate their troops much, which is a joke.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Sad!

Still accurate?

I'd say so. Stuff I've seen online says that August is the time Ukraine will commit. Only 3 of 15 NATO trained battalions have seen action thus far.

Logic behind August is that in the fall it starts raining and the entire place is mud, making Russia counter attacks tuff. Same thing Ukraine did last year in Kharkiv and Kherson oblasts.

Maybe Russia has learned a thing or two. Maybe not. Apparently they don't really rotate their troops much, which is a joke.
    So 2 weeks?