Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,358
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

You guys would be arguing that the US shouldve stayed loyal to the crown.

The people of Ukraine said no to Russian fuckery. Its evident by how they are currently resisting Russian fuckery.

While losing 8 soldiers for every 1 Russian they kill.

Winning!
    Blatant lie
    Look upthread and Listen, Dumbass.

Or keep fellating the MSM.
    Russia has barely taken any land in their spring offensive. And you somehow think that equals massive Ukrainian defensive casualties from dug in positions.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/02/putin-russia-casualties/

100k+ casualties for a few KMs in Bahkmut. What a fucking strategy.

Go ahead, attack the source. You're quite honestly...very dumb.

Don't you find the total disinterest in the war in Ukraine by the western MSM a tell? When someone like Tucker is interested in what is going on and does some reporting, our MIC goes all out to get Tucker off the air and then celebrates the fact that now no major MSM figure is pointing out the lack of any American interest in who steals from the Ukrainians. Similarly, the same embargo is on reporting from the US southern border. For a brief moment, the press was interested in a "Texas" man killed a family of five with an AR-15. Once it turned out he was an illegal alien who had been deported multiple times, then radio silence.

Its because nothing has happened recently besides failed Russian offensives
    Tell me you don't understand the geography and soil composition of Ukraine without telling me you don't understand the geography and soil composition of Ukraine.

Thanks orange tanks
    Exactly. You're right for the wrong reason.

None the less, the last half-dozen times I've asked or brought up a specific point, you've ignored, changed the subject or resorted to slander.

You're losing as bad as the Ukrainians.

AOG will be there for you, I'm sure..

Keep issuing those Russian passports in Kherson.

It's "Russia forever", Putin said.

All according to plan im sure.

Biden is getting richer

China is getting stronger

Putin is gaining popularity in Africa

Zelensky stole millions of dollars

All according to plan. Simple Jack
    Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Everyone fucking hates them

Hth
    If you aren't hated, you're getting ripped off. China and Russia are cutting deals all over the place. Who the fuck cares if those countries hate them or love them.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

The people of Ukraine said no to Russian fuckery. Its evident by how they are currently resisting Russian fuckery.

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Russia has barely taken any land in their spring offensive. And you somehow think that equals massive Ukrainian defensive casualties from dug in positions.

Don't you find the total disinterest in the war in Ukraine by the western MSM a tell? When someone like Tucker is interested in what is going on and does some reporting, our MIC goes all out to get Tucker off the air and then celebrates the fact that now no major MSM figure is pointing out the lack of any American interest in who steals from the Ukrainians. Similarly, the same embargo is on reporting from the US southern border. For a brief moment, the press was interested in a "Texas" man killed a family of five with an AR-15. Once it turned out he was an illegal alien who had been deported multiple times, then radio silence.

Tell me you don't understand the geography and soil composition of Ukraine without telling me you don't understand the geography and soil composition of Ukraine.

Thanks orange tanks

None the less, the last half-dozen times I've asked or brought up a specific point, you've ignored, changed the subject or resorted to slander.

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    If you aren't hated, you're getting ripped off. China and Russia are cutting deals all over the place. Who the fuck cares if those countries hate them or love them.
    LOL

Russia can have Niger and Mali buddy. Sounds like they really stuck it to Europe, North America, Australia, Japan, Korea....

You know...countries with money and technology

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,027
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,343
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

The Chinese are killing it in S. and Central America.

Biden fiddles.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Dont get it?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

By that logic china is "killing it" in America because they manufacture our trinkets.

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

Hard to hate someone when they get you unshackled from the NWO and make you fabulously wealthy.

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Dont get it?

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

By that logic china is "killing it" in America because they manufacture our trinkets.

I get that you don't get it.

Got it?

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,360
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

All our pharmaceuticals are trinkets? Solar panels? Batteries and battery components? Most of our manufactured goods? Trinkets you say?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Dont get it?

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

I get that you don't get it.

Got it?

Kherson fell in a counter offensive along with Kharkiv suburbs

It was a disaster for Russia

Their media said as much.

Hth
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

All our pharmaceuticals are trinkets? Solar panels? Batteries and battery components? Most of our manufactured goods? Trinkets you say?
    All of that shit is easy to make and the supply chain can adjust rapidly

The REAL Chinese are in Taiwan making the most advanced chips and processors in the world
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

The REAL Chinese are in Taiwan making the most advanced chips and processors in the world
    Yeah, we could turn on half a trillion of manufacturing on rapidly.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

Yeah, we could turn on half a trillion of manufacturing on rapidly.
    Vietnam and other players are already rapidly picking up slack

But you inadvertently hit the nail on the head. China cares about China. Their economy needs America. They arent doing shit
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,614
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ukraine is cover for laundering the money sent to Shitlinsky being laundered back to the Demonrat party. I wonder what their take is plus SloJoe's? 50%? Plus all the other Demonat laundering schemes there. Someone explain why there are 42 bio labs in Ukraine and 3 of them belong to Huinter and Joe the dip shit.
  • Options

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    Blatant lie.

Biden fiddles.

No, no they are not

China is dropping spies in the Darien Gap to make their way across Mexico and the southern border of the US. They are working in concert with the cartels.

PGOS fiddles along with Biden and swallows the DeMOcRacy virtue-signaling narrative.

At least Biden is suffering from dementia. What's your excuse, Checkers?

• Options
    Sledog said:

Ukraine is cover for laundering the money sent to Shitlinsky being laundered back to the Demonrat party. I wonder what their take is plus SloJoe's? 50%? Plus all the other Demonat laundering schemes there. Someone explain why there are 42 bio labs in Ukraine and 3 of them belong to Huinter and Joe the dip shit.

No. It's about MOLDOVA!!!

And putting the Soviet Union back together again.

Get back in line, @Sledog. Have a second helping of bugs tonight for being a good shill like @PostGameOrangeSlices.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,552
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth
    You should pay attention to something other than bullshit

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth

You get your news from a pure right wing circle jerk football forum

And alt right twitter

You guys were mostly right about covid. On this youre mostly wrong
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth

You get your news from a pure right wing circle jerk football forum

And alt right twitter

You guys were mostly right about covid. On this youre mostly wrong
    Who are you calling right wing?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Winning!
    Blatant lie

Thanks orange tanks

Biden is getting richer

Oh no, not Africa

China is like Russia

Hth