Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I WROKIG FORM HMOE

coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
I TAKIG EIDBELS!!!!1 I CLALIG CILNETS!!!! I DLEGTAIG TSAKS!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I WROKIG FORM HMOE every day. Sometimes I DRIKIG BIER after 3. But not till I'm done CLALIG CILNETS.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Clients dont want you to call them. Send that shit via email or fuck off
  • Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hey pal sorry for having a job where some of the concepts are complex and thus not email friendly
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

That's not entirely true PGOS. Some people are old school and want to talk on the telephone and sometimes you can negotiate or problem solve easier on the phone vs emailing back and forth.

There's more than one way to skin a @PurpleJ cat.
    Look Yella, neither you or Jbruin is explaining thrust vectors over the phone unless it relates to a backpages poast.

If a memo or email is good enough for Elon I think you can get by.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2023

That's not entirely true PGOS. Some people are old school and want to talk on the telephone and sometimes you can negotiate or problem solve easier on the phone vs emailing back and forth.

Look Yella, neither you or Jbruin is explaining thrust vectors over the phone unless it relates to a backpages poast.

Stay in your lane, Bot, and let the pretend sales people do the pretend selling.

Sometimes people wanna chat about the dealio on the phone, and if they ask me to call then I’m their huckleberry.

81 percent of my communication is via email however.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023

Hey pal sorry for having a job where some of the concepts are complex and thus not email friendly
    Sorry youre in an industry where the clients are retarded and cant understand an email and attachments

No one is advising to email the proposal over. Once they are a client? Different story
  • Options
    Founders Club

Stay in your lane, Bot, and let the pretend sales people do the pretend selling.

Sometimes people wanna chat about the dealio on the phone, and if they ask me to call then I’m their huckleberry.

What kind of client asks to call you, instead of just calling you? Do you not have your cell number in your sig line?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sorry youre in an industry where the clients are retarded and cant understand an email and attachments

No one is advising to email the proposal over. Once they are a client? Different story
    19 percent of my clients are retards and like talking on the phone.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

What kind of client asks to call you, instead of just calling you? Do you not have your cell number in your sig line?
    Some clients prefer to set a call at a specific time to discuss a proposal or a contract, especially if multiple people will be on the call. Others just call me up.

I don’t understand what’s out of the ordinary here? Some people are phone people. Most are fine with email.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Some clients prefer to set a call at a specific time to discuss a proposal or a contract, especially if multiple people will be on the call. Others just call me up.

I don’t understand what’s out of the ordinary here? Some people are phone people. Most are fine with email.
    Nothing, I'm just being annoying
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Nothing, I'm just being annoying
    @whatshouldicareabout
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,918
    Founders Club

Cavemen and the bitches they drug into the caves were pioneering email and liking it
    Technically gifted writing ^^
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Cavemen and the bitches they drug into the caves were pioneering email and liking it
    This is ok but a picture of a duck cheerleader blowing @BennyBeaver isn't?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Comparing butt sex and e mails? Look what you have created.