Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sporting News projects Oregon-Oklahoma for the 2014 national title game

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Fuck, those uniforms were so Arena League...

Praise Allah you're alive! I was afraid you lit yourself on fire after the 96 Sonics crashed and burned.
    The West is serious about round ball now. The 96 Sonics would have been gang raped by the Spurs too.

The 96 Sonics weren't even gang raped by the 96 Bulls.

hth
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

Fuck, those uniforms were so Arena League...

Praise Allah you're alive! I was afraid you lit yourself on fire after the 96 Sonics crashed and burned.
    The West is serious about round ball now. The 96 Sonics would have been gang raped by the Spurs too.

The 96 Sonics weren't even gang raped by the 96 Bulls.

hth
    3-0 to start a series is goodnight sweetheart. Until George Karl has to play a ranked Oregon State this is all a wash.

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

Our hope with Sark was always that he would get caught sexting a co-ed and get fired. Little chance of that with Helfrich.

Why would Sark text Helfrich?
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fenwick said:

Would be awesome but golly gosh it's a bit early for such lofty prognostications

Where have you been? Sporting News and Lindy's and all those other useless magazines have been predicting champions too soon since before I can remember. Shitty prediction btw. Oklahoma always disappoints and loses 2-3 games. I would be somewhat surprised to see Oregon, but they do have a lot of talent. Not sold on Helfrich or your the toughness of your front 7. An SEC team like Alabama or LSU would beat you guys rather easily in a playoff game IMO. I guess if you got the right match up in the playoffs, it's possible.
    I read all of that, but damn, having a perfect season is extraordinarily difficult. GIve us no injuries and a couple players that come out of nowhere for killer playing and sure, maybe.