Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Riot incoming....in Mephis

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    New tvs fot all
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The officers in this one are all black. What are they rioting about?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I look like a bum and crawl like a snail
    All the way from Memphis
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,832
    Will they be walking with their feet ten feet off of Beale?

Say hey to the ghost of Elvis on Union Avenue, paid antagonists.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    Other than the chance to do some deep discount shopping this one doesn't have any of the usual markers needed for rioting. Other than cops killed a black guy.

Isn't it funny how after Floyd died the media all but changed Chauvin's name to "white cop" while I've not heard a single report call these cops "black cops" they are just referred to as the "police" who killed this guy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Other than the chance to do some deep discount shopping this one doesn't have any of the usual markers needed for rioting. Other than cops killed a black guy.

Isn't it funny how after Floyd died the media all but changed Chauvin's name to "white cop" while I've not heard a single report call these cops "black cops" they are just referred to as the "police" who killed this guy.

I didn't know they were black until I saw the photo on the Newsmax web page

Chauvin filed an appeal by the way. One he should win with an honest judge. That should light it up again. Maybe summer of 24
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Chauvin filed an appeal by the way. One he should win with an honest judge. That should light it up again. Maybe summer of 24
    He won't get an honest appeal, just like he didn't get an honest trial. Definition of reasonable doubt, lethal amount of fentanyl in his system, and complaining he couldn't breath before he he went berserk on the cops.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Reading a couple threads on Twitter about this case and it's truly amazing the number of people who are blaming white supremacy and white racism for this killing. You see these black cops have been steeped in white supremacy culture and work in a profession that surrounded with racists and racism. Of course whitey is ultimately responsible for his death.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

When I heard a number of times the race of the victim and didn't hear the race of the cops I started getting suspicious as to why.

You immediately lose your name and become "white cop" or "white Hispanic" when you cop kills a black guy.
  • Options

Sledog said:

All black, all fired and all charged with Second Degree Murder. Sounds like white systemic institutional racism.
    They are now legit making the argument that they were only fired because they werent white.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

All black, all fired and all charged with Second Degree Murder. Sounds like white systemic institutional racism.
    They are now legit making the argument that they were only fired because they werent white.
    Yep, claiming if they'd been white they wouldn't have released their photos and it would have taken much longer to arrest them. Btw, Chauvin was arrested 4 days after Floyd died. This guy died 1/10 and the cops were arrested yesterday.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Must protect the narrative at all costs.

They need their riot
  • Options
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Reading a couple threads on Twitter about this case and it's truly amazing the number of people who are blaming white supremacy and white racism for this killing. You see these black cops have been steeped in white supremacy culture and work in a profession that surrounded with racists and racism. Of course whitey is ultimately responsible for his death.

Policing began as slave-catching in the U.S., donchya know? That's what ignoramus social warriors are taught and believe.

And a Roman Constable was just a gardener, I guess. FMFTFE
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,745
    edited January 2023
    The press doesn't mention their race so people will riot. Only white cops kill black suspects. Those are the rules.
  • Options
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ben Crump all up in this
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Ben Crump all up in this

There are dollar signs involved, that always gets Crump's interest. The dropped the Karon Blake beat as soon as he figured out there was no money in it.