Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,057
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thought this would be a Limeade appreciation thread.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,084
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Big fan of limeade
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,817
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fishpo31 said:

The first mound visit I ever made as a real life, Division I pitching corch, as I get to the mound and begin to deliver secret, very important information to my young charge, I hear, at high volume over the PA, "HELLO JERRY!"...I completely lost my train of thought, and said something to the effect of, "Throw a fucking strike, would ya?", turned and went back to the dugout, with "Hello, Newman" ringing in my ears...csb

My favorite @TommySQC story was when he was managing a little league team. One day his pitcher is struggling so Tommy calls time out and heads to the mound. He starts talking to the kid, trying to pump him up. But the kid can't find the strike zone. So Tommy looks toward home plate and then says, "Alright, you see that hot chick behind home plate? Just focus on impressing her. Block out everything else. Sound good?" And the kid looks at Tommy and says, "Dude! That's my little sister!"

Same. I tell people this story all the time.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

The first mound visit I ever made as a real life, Division I pitching corch, as I get to the mound and begin to deliver secret, very important information to my young charge, I hear, at high volume over the PA, "HELLO JERRY!"...I completely lost my train of thought, and said something to the effect of, "Throw a fucking strike, would ya?", turned and went back to the dugout, with "Hello, Newman" ringing in my ears...csb

I swear I thought this was another Pup copypasta until I read "pitching corch."
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,243
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fishpo31 said:

I swear I thought this was another Pup copypasta until I read "pitching corch."
    https://youtu.be/NFHZzxga8oI