Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Derek idea for you

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Remember when little Jimmy bashed on Boobs in Dawgbored then claimed whoosh?

There has been a lot of that happening lately
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The level of memoery and tracking of prior posts and shout outs, is incredible. I would be afraid to see what happened if this was taken from them.

I at one point thought boobs added to the board, but those days are long gone.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

The level of memoery and tracking of prior posts and shout outs, is incredible. I would be afraid to see what happened if this was taken from them.

So you're saying that was a low tweak?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    jecornel said:

If you don't think boobs adds anything to this board then you are a bigger dumb fuck than I thought.

When it's football season he adds to the football conversations. He also knows it's fucking June so he knows it's a giant joke.

You seriously need to relax and if this board sucks so much feel free to start your own shitty board where you can talk about players hips in June.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What color of panties do you wear on Mondays jecornel?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Just when I thought this dudes cunt couldn't get any drippier

Take your $50, go buy as much tylenol as you can, and wash those fuckers down with a half gal of vodka. TIA.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Nobody plays the drippy cunt role here better than @jecornel‌.

If you're taking a football message bored seriously in June, you need to take a long walk off the Aurora Bridge to get some perspective.

walkingconnection.com/walking-can-help-you-gain-a-new-perspective/
    When I took my walk, the realization came to me that need more time, boobs, and especially postgame getting bounced from HH would allow the board to grow and with that growth would likely mean more revenues for Derek. I do enjoy this board but these three are downright brutal.

It's not internet joking, or whatever.......it's just reality. Derek asked about ideas formore revenue and I think it's one step towards it.

It's not jong vino style, it's just common sense.
    Just stop. FFS.
  • Options
    edited June 2014

jecornel said:

If you don't think boobs adds anything to this board then you are a bigger dumb fuck than I thought.

When it's football season he adds to the football conversations. He also knows it's fucking June so he knows it's a giant joke.

You seriously need to relax and if this board sucks so much feel free to start your own shitty board where you can talk about players hips in June.
    Boobs can cunt it up with the best of them, but he's OK in my book!!
    We all can cunt it up with the best of them. Unlike little Jimmy we are also aware that it's all one big fucking joke.

He on the other hand just wants to talk some X's and O's in June. Oh he won't start a football post or his own board. Instead he'll just bitch on here about lack of X's and O's talk in June.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I support jecornel.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I support jecornel.

I was for Little Jimmy before I was against him.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    jecornel said:

If you're taking a football message bored seriously in June, you need to take a long walk off the Aurora Bridge to get some perspective.

When I took my walk, the realization came to me that need more time, boobs, and especially postgame getting bounced from HH would allow the board to grow and with that growth would likely mean more revenues for Derek. I do enjoy this board but these three are downright brutal.

It's not internet joking, or whatever.......it's just reality. Derek asked about ideas formore revenue and I think it's one step towards it.

Please explain how your addition by subtraction would work...in June.
  • Options

jecornel said:

Please explain how your addition by subtraction would work...in June.
    Maybe he's outsmarting us and volunteering himself to be sacrificed?

You know since he loves addition by subtraction so much.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2014

jecornel said:

Boobs can cunt it up with the best of them, but he's OK in my book!!
    Boobs.... Feeling better? Damones silence on PGOS and more time speaks volumes.