Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fox NFL pregame crew.

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited January 2023 in NFL Talk
Cringe as fuck watching those guys stand there uncomfortably taking turns trying to be wise, clever and funny. Time to old yeller about six of them.

Aside from that the NFL is still putting a better product in the field than the NCAA. Nothing's changed since January 2022.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Nice board selection as always
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Cringe as fuck watching those guys stand there uncomfortably taking turns trying to be wise, clever and funny. Time to old yeller about six of them.

Aside from that the NFL is still putting a better product in the field than the NCAA. Nothing's changed since January 2022.

Calling for genocide?
    Normally not allowed but there are some Stalin will let things slide.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nice board selection as always

Sorry. I forgot there was an NFL board, and thought I was making a great board selection.

If I've learned nothing else here, and I haven't, it's that real time reaction posting is not advisable for me. Something always goes awry.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

If we're calling for genocide against tall people I am fucking in.