Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NIL hot talk

2»

Comments

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

I wonder if he’d ever identify Willingham as that guy.
    Has to be Gregory. Those serial killer eyes are unnerving.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,910
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Emtman was friends with my landlord in the mid 2000s. I saw him a couple times...never talked to him, I think I was in a hurry to get to work or something

cool story, Bill
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What was the shitty bowl game at the end of Sark? Fight Hunger against the Mormons in a baseball stadium in SF.

Anyway, I grab a beer and walking back to my seat when I saw Emptman and what looked like 2 other former players. The only thing I could manage to say in my drunken stupor was “holy shit, it’s Steve Emptman”

CSB

What was the shitty bowl game at the end of Sark? Fight Hunger against the Mormons in a baseball stadium in SF.

Anyway, I grab a beer and walking back to my seat when I saw Emptman and what looked like 2 other former players. The only thing I could manage to say in my drunken stupor was “holy shit, it’s Steve Emptman”

CSB

Which Sark didn't corch in. I can't remember whether it was reported or rumored, but Wilcox shouting "Eight wins!" leaving the field after. Lulz. They had radar ears.
    9 wins
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 286
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    dannarc said:

Sarkingham

Hola!