Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

USA v Ghana OFFICIAL Match Thread

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    I'm fine with Altidore being hurt.

He has the first touch of a rapist.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited June 2014
    Who won the match?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,691 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

He had one fucking goal all year. How many games do they play? 38? I guess he doesn't have much support...don't know that team real well.

self-imposed $75,000 fine for all the soccer talk...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

He had one fucking goal all year. How many games do they play? 38? I guess he doesn't have much support...don't know that team real well.

Altidore is your typical athletic guy that every dumbfuck USAoog raves about, ignoring the fact that he isn't really that skilled. Is it too late to get Donovan back?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited June 2014
    Raycissts
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Altidore is your typical athletic guy that every dumbfuck USAoog raves about, ignoring the fact that he isn't really that skilled. Is it too late to get Donovan back?

PurpleJ said:

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,383 Founders Club

What a match! The US took a one- nil lead into halftime. Ghana ate some orange slices and drank a couple Capri suns at halftime and came back with a vengeance! Then the US scored on a header to win the game! There was a lot of emotion on the pitch today. Both teams played with class and showed great sportsmanship.

I hope the guy who headed it doesn't get CTE. Headers can be really damaging to the head. It's why I won't allow my child to play futbol. Anyways, I think the US might take the World Cup. I love the beautiful game!

I would have been satisfied if the whole thread would have been this one post.