Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What am I missing here?

Comments

• LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    If Big Penix Energy stays healthy this sched ain't bad and Dawgs should be in the Conf Champ gm no problem
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

I think the guys who are railing about the tuff schedule are thinking about SEC scheduling. You know, very carefully crafted scheduling of powder puff, mediocre, mediocre, powder puff, potentially skrong, powder puff, mediocre, mediocre, skrong, etc. etc. Oh, and most games at home and never leave the southeastern US, especially for "neutral site" OOC games.

Sounds like jealousy from ACC little brother to me.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    Doogles said:

If you're a REAL playoff team, that's about as good of a schedule you can ask for.

Beat Oregon like a rented mule, win conference, win a NY6...Playoffs would be fantastic, but it isn't my expectation unless our defense improves alot

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Beat Oregon like a rented mule, win conference, win a NY6...Playoffs would be fantastic, but it isn't my expectation unless our defense improves alot

• Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,943 Founders Club

Way too much respect for the Beavs and Utes on this board. It's sad.

Buttes, as I like to call them.
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    No BI? Just OFF??

Canadawg said:

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Nice I'll get a bday win
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    Assuming defensive improvement, [why not] this looks like a great schedule to me...
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    The big question is how well the Huskies will rebound from that 1-2 non-conference start.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    haie said:

My only gripe is having back to back conference roadies in a year with only four road games. Which, of the many retarded things about the conference, have odd number games means a random advantage/disadvantage for teams every year.

Being scared of Beavlet is ridiculous. They had their best secondary in school history and had a wind storm last year and still lost. I don't love them having an at least decent QB but they still have no receivers. Jimmy Lake damn near won there in 2021.

Utah admittedly has kind of become the Shaw Stanford where everyone keeps saying they're going to regress and they don't, but it's fucking Utah, in Seattle and they don't have shit at RB, WR or now CB.

Good chance the Coug sucks and they have really been much more subdued in the Apple Cup as their roster has transitioned to being like 1.5% guys from in-state. Plus one of theirs whiffed tried to be a modern Ted Bundy and didn't think about DNA technology or cell phone towers.

I was going to mention the road games but from the Pac 12's pov, flying down to Palo Alto and playing a Troy Taylor rebuild job is as close to a bye as they can give us.
    Exactly. There will be more purple in the stadium than red.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

It’s not a TUFF schedule unless it includes my BRUINS.

MAUL!!!!!1

Pressing.

Sauté my saucy sexy ball sack puto.
    Reaching @AOG territory. Be better.

GFY
    Hurtful.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

It’s not a TUFF schedule unless it includes my BRUINS.

MAUL!!!!!1

Pressing.

Sauté my saucy sexy ball sack puto.
    Reaching @AOG territory. Be better.

GFY
    EXACTLY. AOG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Corona dipshit
    Not the case.