Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2023 class rankings

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being such a pathetic loser that you poast here while attending a blazer game.

Fucking LOL............................

Cut him some slack. Since they’re paying people to attend Blazer games this year, it’s the closest thing he has to a job.

Oh no Grellow the fluff lord that posts cringe gifs on Twitter all day thinks I got fired :D

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    I’m still laughing at the fact you doxxed yore medium sized lady hands and after years of acting like a turd didn’t expect it to get thrown back in yore face.

You literally might be the dumbest person on the internet, lady hands.
    I'm sorry what is being thrown in my face again?

I'm sorry man, I just don't have the energy to bother with some triggered quook who is shooting blanks.

My wife thinks I have soft hands btw. All good over here *faggy wink*
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Imagine being such a pathetic loser that you poast here while attending a blazer game.

Cut him some slack. Since they’re paying people to attend Blazer games this year, it’s the closest thing he has to a job.

Oh no Grellow the fluff lord that posts cringe gifs on Twitter all day thinks I got fired :D

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    I’m still laughing at the fact you doxxed yore medium sized lady hands and after years of acting like a turd didn’t expect it to get thrown back in yore face.

I'm sorry man, I just don't have the energy to bother with some triggered quook who is shooting blanks.

I didn’t say soft. I said small, Napoleon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

I'm 6' and again, don't really know what you're talking about. This is just your run of the mill Refuge flailing.

Congratulations on being the most butthurt quook in this shit hole. It was a tough task, a 14k-in-one-year quook and another quook screaming that no one will answer his senile questions were comfortably in the lead.

But you took some time out of posting gifs and sucking off Utah on Twitter (seemingly all day) to come in and interject yourself into a thread where no one asked for your opinion and showed just how easily triggered you are. Bonus points for thinking that your PG-13 cringe Goonies humor is appreciated here.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

I'm 6' and again, don't really know what you're talking about. This is just your run of the mill Refuge flailing.

Congratulations on being the most butthurt quook in this shit hole. It was a tough task, a 14k-in-one-year quook and another quook screaming that no one will answer his senile questions were comfortably in the lead.

But you took some time out of posting gifs and sucking off Utah on Twitter (seemingly all day) to come in and interject yourself into a thread where no one asked for your opinion and showed just how easily triggered you are. Bonus points for thinking that your PG-13 cringe Goonies humor is appreciated here.
    So you're 5' 10" which is the average male height in the USA. I'm above average and no dainty hands. Keep up the shit poasting over here because you clearly don't care about Oregon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,212
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In defense of @IPukeOregonGrellow

He's funny

And he pumps a mean tank of gas
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

So you're 5' 10" which is the average male height in the USA. I'm above average and no dainty hands. Keep up the shit poasting over here because you clearly don't care about Oregon.
    Okay dude.

Maybe someday one of you homos will land something.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Okay dude.

“Someday.”

LOL......................................................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Okay dude.

“Someday.”

Don't make @TomRinaldisPiano come back and kick your ass again.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Okay dude.

“Someday.”

Don't make @TomRinaldisPiano come back and kick your ass again.
    I love living Rent Free in some of these soft brains. He must have gotten his little “feeler” hurt over here.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Yore the one stocking me on Twatter and I?m the one who’s obsessed? Also Go_Doogs_Husky_91 burner confirmed, unless there’s another Doog with little boy hands and a Napoleon Complex.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Okay dude.

“Someday.”

Imagine showing off your petite hands, mid taste in cigars and pre-fabricated Clark County house that’s about drop in value by half to own the Quooks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Yore the one stocking me on Twatter and I?m the one who’s obsessed? Also Go_Doogs_Husky_91 burner confirmed, unless there’s another Doog with little boy hands and a Napoleon Complex.

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

Okay dude.

“Someday.”

Imagine showing off your petite hands, mid taste in cigars and pre-fabricated Clark County house that’s about drop in value by half to own the Quooks.
    All of that is completely false, but go off there champ. Cigar is from a former UW player's business so I like to support it. Your other comment is just flailing around.

I don't need to "stalk" you on Twitter, your shit pops up constantly with the way you and few others stroke each other off there. All day. Every day.

It's obvious you're completely butthurt, and a complete fucking loser that got his feelings hurt by a doog's opinions. EMFA.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    I went out drinking with friends and actually have a life, but I'm hoping for "Yes" being the leader here.

Does the German hockey team know that Oregon is a national brand (that gets curb stomped by Washington in every aspect)?
  • Options
    Damn Haie you protest way too much for a guy “owning” Duck poasters.

You’re so discombobulated it’s sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Checking in. Just got to this brewery.

Status check: all the Oregon fans here are super fat and wearing faded green clothes.

Retired. House paid off. 😂 White trash country but still. I'll take it. Beats working

Hope you guys survive whatever downturn is coming. Sincerely.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Not really. I'm done. Have been done for two+ months. UW grad. Luckily I didn't have to go to UO and do history of music and be a fucking unskilled loser like all of you.

Enjoy getting ass raped by THIS economy.

Me and @MikeDamone will be partying 🍻
  • Options
    haie said:
    Imagine saying yore not obsessed, then biting on something easily labeled “That’s Bait” hook, line, sinker.

Maybe you should get some therapy for yore Napoleon Complex during refirement, haie. It’s free for poors like you.

https://clarkcountymed.org/resources/free-clinics/#mentalhealth
  • Options
    haie said:

Refirement.

I think I’m going to hang this picture up on my gas pump so I can laff at it every day.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club