Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Old Jacob Sirmon photo I took from the Bothell sideline

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,077

dannarc said:

This isn't creepy at all

@creepycoug

Stalin and I are the resident KingCo guysms around here. So it's more like he was on assignment.

I've posted this b4. I remember being at a game his senior year against Inglemoor. The Viks were severely outmanned and didn't even look athletically capable of being on the same field with Bothell (which was the case). And I remember watching Sirmon and thinking, this isn't like some of the QBs they've had here in the last few years. He just slung the ball around kind of half-assed and at very inaccurately. He threw a couple of picks that night (again, against one of the, if not the, worst team in conference), but should have had 5 or 6, where the ball would hit a safety or a corner right in the chest plate and bounce off. Like if he'd have been playing a good team he'd have had 5 or 6 pix. I just remember thinking, why is the U so hot for this kid? Good size, strong arm of course, athletic, but he just seemed to wing it a lot and threw a ton of shitty passes.

Put it this way. I was not surprised that he never threatened to win the starting job.
    Yes maybe I assumed people knew this. But I was doing a story for the Woodinville Weekly. I think the above photo was the front page pic if I remember right.

Just like this pic I took of Cage Schenck that was pilfered by some other websites for their stories.

Wasn't he the kid who was murdered down at Linfield?
    NVM Parker Moore is who I was confusing him with.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,164 Founders Club

dannarc said:

This isn't creepy at all

@creepycoug

Stalin and I are the resident KingCo guysms around here. So it's more like he was on assignment.

I've posted this b4. I remember being at a game his senior year against Inglemoor. The Viks were severely outmanned and didn't even look athletically capable of being on the same field with Bothell (which was the case). And I remember watching Sirmon and thinking, this isn't like some of the QBs they've had here in the last few years. He just slung the ball around kind of half-assed and at very inaccurately. He threw a couple of picks that night (again, against one of the, if not the, worst team in conference), but should have had 5 or 6, where the ball would hit a safety or a corner right in the chest plate and bounce off. Like if he'd have been playing a good team he'd have had 5 or 6 pix. I just remember thinking, why is the U so hot for this kid? Good size, strong arm of course, athletic, but he just seemed to wing it a lot and threw a ton of shitty passes.

Put it this way. I was not surprised that he never threatened to win the starting job.
    Yes maybe I assumed people knew this. But I was doing a story for the Woodinville Weekly. I think the above photo was the front page pic if I remember right.

Just like this pic I took of Cage Schenck that was pilfered by some other websites for their stories.

Wasn't he the kid who was murdered down at Linfield?
    That was Parker Moore.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    It’s perfectly normal for old men to be perusing teen boy photos in the middle of the night.

Right?

Right?!