Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Haie’s older brother . . . Drunk, talking shit after losing to the Ducks at Reser Stadium, Corvallis, OR.

The Ducks had an 8 game winning streak against the Beavers during the time Kiko Alonso played for the Ducks.

This drunk Beav can proudly show his son(s) or daughter(s) how to behave after losing at Reser Stadium.

trublue said:

Benny the β€œSnitch” disapproves.

Kiko Alonso and many other Ducks never lost to UW or OSU during their 4-5 years at UO.

Admonishing someone for drunken behavior while simultaneously praising kiki alonso >>>>>>

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Admonishing drunken behavior while wiping your dick off following yet another grave raid >>>>>
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Haie’s older brother . . . Drunk, talking shit after losing to the Ducks at Reser Stadium, Corvallis, OR.

The Ducks had an 8 game winning streak against the Beavers during the time Kiko Alonso played for the Ducks.

This drunk Beav can proudly show his son(s) or daughter(s) how to behave after losing at Reser Stadium.

trublue said:

Kiko Alonso and many other Ducks never lost to UW or OSU during their 4-5 years at UO.

Admonishing someone for drunken behavior while simultaneously praising kiki alonso >>>>>>

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Admonishing drunken behavior while wiping your dick off following yet another grave raid >>>>>
    After 25+ years in law enforcement some things just aren’t funny.

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

trublue said:

trublue said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I must have missed the back story on this one.
  • Options
    Founders Club

trublue said:

trublue said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    @trublue is a known necrophiliac, credit to @Baseman for identifying this a while back.

Just ask Tru, he’ll list out some of his personal inspirations like Bundy, Dahmer, Kevin Ware, etc. He models his game after those guys (his words not mine).

Some people find this weird, I think it speaks to the diversity of HCH and often engage our resident necrophiliac about his exploits. I don’t know any other football site with that kind of reach.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

would you two retards just get a room already?

Maybe they can get the same room Haie stayed in when he went to the Alamo Bowl.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

You sure that’s not you Haie (the drunk Beaver wearing the orange sweatshirt stating β€œEVERY DAM DAY”) yelling at Oregon football players: β€œNo Natty”.

The drunks laughing with Haie would be Bill and BTP.

This was the final regular game of the 2012 regular season where Oregon finished 11-1 after shellacking the Beavs, 48-24, at Reser Stadium.

Oregon lost their perfect record to Stanford, 17-14 at Autzen the week before.

Oregon beat Kansas State in the Fiesta Bowl, 35-17, to finish the season 12-1.

For the fifth straight season (2008-2012): Oregon swept all their regional rivals: Oregon State, Washington and Washington State.

Oregon finished the season ranked No. 2 in the AP polls and No. 2 in the coaches poll.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

No way 46X could pay his fair share.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Pressing
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I remember when my lil’ bro came back to beat me in one on one once. He celebrated until the rematch.

In the last 3 seasons:

1-2 against OSU.
    1-2 against Utah.
    1-1 against UW.
    Keep keeping track, Vancouver sandwich boy.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Sharing hotel rooms for the Alamo Bowl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Fucking LOSER😘
  • Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Sharing hotel rooms for the Alamo Bowl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Fucking LOSER😘
    Trying hard but this is one of the gayest posts I’ve seen on here, rather easily.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Fucking LOSER😘
    Trying hard but this is one of the gayest posts I’ve seen on here, rather easily.
    Sandwich boy?

LOL wtf?

What a raging retard πŸ˜†πŸΊ
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

I remember when my lil’ bro came back to beat me in one on one once. He celebrated until the rematch.

In the last 3 seasons:

1-2 against OSU.
    1-2 against Utah.
    1-1 against UW.
    Keep keeping track, Vancouver sandwich boy.

Keeping track? Sorry I remember everyone's records over basically 2.5 seasons.

Fuck you are exasperated πŸ˜†
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited January 2023

trublue said:

You sure that’s not you Haie (the drunk Beaver wearing the orange sweatshirt stating β€œEVERY DAM DAY”) yelling at Oregon football players: β€œNo Natty”.

This was the final regular game of the 2012 regular season where Oregon finished 11-1 after shellacking the Beavs, 48-24, at Reser Stadium.

For the fifth straight season (2008-2012): Oregon swept all their regional rivals: Oregon State, Washington and Washington State.

Oregon finished the season ranked No. 2 in the AP polls and No. 2 in the coaches poll.

Fucking Bill adding value to the Duck Refuge.

Hey Bill: STFU. Better yet, DIAFF.
  • Options
    edited January 2023

trublue said:

trublue said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    @trublue is a known necrophiliac, credit to @Baseman for identifying this a while back.

Just ask Tru, he’ll list out some of his personal inspirations like Bundy, Dahmer, Kevin Ware, etc. He models his game after those guys (his words not mine).

Some people find this weird, I think it speaks to the diversity of HCH and often engage our resident necrophiliac about his exploits. I don’t know any other football site with that kind of reach.
    The known necrophiliacs are ex-Huskies, Kevin Ware and Ted Bundy, a serial murderer. Ware, an ex-Husky TE, is only charged with murder and Tampering with a corpse.

Sorry this made your kunt ache, Fire the Janitor.

The DB Cooper wannabe provided the expertise as to what the crime may involve.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Fucking Bill adding value to the Duck Refuge.

Hey Bill: STFU. Better yet, DIAFF.
    Worthless poster shitting his adult diaper. Set your clock to it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023
    trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The known necrophiliacs are ex-Huskies, Kevin Ware and Ted Bundy, a serial murderer. Ware, an ex-Husky TE, is only charged with murder and Tampering with a corpse.

Sorry this made your kunt ache, Fire the Janitor.

The DB Cooper wannabe provided the expertise as to what the crime may involve.
    That wasn’t my corpse you were fucking. HTH.

You haven’t made an actual cunt ache since your mom unfortunately gave birth to you.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Excellent self-description of you AND description of the Fire Marshall.

FUCK OFF.

trublue said:

trublue said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Kiko Alonso was mentioned because drunken Beaver fan was yelling at the Oregon football players after they destroyed OSEwe in Corvallis, and Alonso was stupid enough to go over to the fan and ask him what bowl game the Beavers were going to.

Kiko Alonso had a serious alcohol problem in college. He dealt with it and had a successful nine-year career in the NFL shortened by injuries.

Alonso was also was on a winning Rose Bowl team during his time at Oregon.

What year did Washington last win a Rose Bowl?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Excellent self-description of you AND description of the Fire Marshall.

FUCK OFF.

trublue said:

trublue said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Kiko Alonso was mentioned because drunken Beaver fan was yelling at the Oregon football players after they destroyed OSEwe in Corvallis, and Alonso was stupid enough to go over to the fan and ask him what bowl game the Beavers were going to.

Kiko Alonso had a serious alcohol problem in college. He dealt with it and had a successful nine-year career in the NFL shortened by injuries.

Alonso was also was on a winning Rose Bowl team during his time at Oregon.

What year did Washington last win a Rose Bowl?

So basically Kiko Alonso was like every other Oregon student, except that he actually made some money out of college?