Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC's Gary Bryant, Jr. has entered the portal

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Interesting. Someone told me the he redshirted last season with the intention of staying at USC. Is he a take if we're likely to lose Jabez?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Interesting. Someone told me the he redshirted last season with the intention of staying at USC. Is he a take if we're likely to lose Jabez?

He'll probably go to a school where he'll be a #1 WR next year

I'd take him, but I'm not sure he wants to compete with McMillan (and possibly Rome) in 23
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,496
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'd take him, but I'm not sure he wants to compete with McMillan (and possibly Rome) in 23
    I also like Polk at #3 and am not that into rocking the boat unless they're going to bring in someone like Egbuka.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m smelling Arizona on this one.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like him but I don't see a spot for him. They already have too many receivers and are running out of guys that are easy to let go.

Maybe if Odunze was entering the draft...
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

I like him but I don't see a spot for him. They already have too many receivers and are running out of guys that are easy to let go.

My thoughts as well. If Rome is gone I want the top half of the WR room to have P5 actual game experience. My hunch is Rome is likely going to declare but we'll see. We'll see where Bryant starts tripping.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,249
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

My thoughts as well. If Rome is gone I want the top half of the WR room to have P5 actual game experience. My hunch is Rome is likely going to declare but we'll see. We'll see where Bryant starts tripping.
    Rome should know where he sits by now, draft-wise. I would bet that Deboer is pressing him to make a call, sooner than later…
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Biggins said exactly that on doogman. We wants to be a #1 receiver, but Washington did reach out. I'm more shocked that we still have room to add receivers but not more on defense.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Looking at his list, I'm going UCLA where CK can entice him with D. Moore. Best bet if he wants to have that #1 WR spot.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Biggins said exactly that on doogman. We wants to be a #1 receiver, but Washington did reach out. I'm more shocked that we still have room to add receivers but not more on defense.
    Dereks? BOIs?

Sounds like they're posting premium content from here