Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PAC-12 DL/EDGE recruiting

124»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

No Jimmy leftovers at Oregon.

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

One guy is recruiting at a elite level. The other is fatting up on another HC's efforts.

Watch the magic Fats works on Lake's shitty classes come 2024.

LOL....................................................................................................

Imagine thinking HS recruiting rankings are what matter in the portal era old man.

STOP LIVING IN THE PASSED!
    Imagine typing this and uw fans believing it.
    I hope your staff is as clueless about the new ways of CFB as you are.
    Oregon portal rank just jumped to #7. I think they know more than Fats. And they're elite recruiters. You can't win if the portal is your savior. Non-dumbasses know this. Enjoy next year because after that Oregon is running a fucking train on this conference. uw fans know this.
    I thought this sounded familiar

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️
    So Blo Dix wasn't the answer?

Breaking news
    Nix? That was 2021 when we were deep in the Anthony Brown experience.

And I was wrong. Vince Young wasn’t going to keep us from getting destroyed by Utah with Cristobal one step out the door for the final 2 months.

Still would have handled UW at Hisky Stadium, obv
    That was November 21 looking to 2022 and the new husky coach

You got your QB but the train crashed
    National Championship defensive coach can't stop the UW pass or Beav run

Imagine thinking you're one QB away from running the conference when you're actually one coaching staff away
    No DC stopped the uw passing game this year so the whole conference is a coaching staff away by your logic. Your dogs won by 3, stop acting like it was more than just that. Your Fat coach had 88 more games under his XXXL belt than Lanning and won by 3. JFC. The dooging over that win is something I'd expect on DM, not here.
    "The coach is young" is one of the funniest loser talking points in cfb.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

One guy is recruiting at a elite level. The other is fatting up on another HC's efforts.

LOL....................................................................................................

Imagine thinking HS recruiting rankings are what matter in the portal era old man.

Oregon portal rank just jumped to #7. I think they know more than Fats. And they're elite recruiters. You can't win if the portal is your savior. Non-dumbasses know this. Enjoy next year because after that Oregon is running a fucking train on this conference. uw fans know this.

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

And I was wrong. Vince Young wasn’t going to keep us from getting destroyed by Utah with Cristobal one step out the door for the final 2 months.

Imagine thinking you're one QB away from running the conference when you're actually one coaching staff away
    No DC stopped the uw passing game this year so the whole conference is a coaching staff away by your logic. Your dogs won by 3, stop acting like it was more than just that. Your Fat coach had 88 more games under his XXXL belt than Lanning and won by 3. JFC. The dooging over that win is something I'd expect on DM, not here.
    "The coach is young" is one of the funniest loser talking points in cfb.
    I love how you doogs laugh at the "rookie" coach with no experience and then when it's pointed out that experience matters, all of the sudden it's a loser talking point.

I loved your work in Tropic Thunder, Jeff.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

Your obsession (chinaccurate though it may be) with our* coach's body is way past unhealthy and bordering on scary. Seek help.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

Your obsession (chinaccurate though it may be) with our* coach's body is way past unhealthy and bordering on scary. Seek help.
    Chip Belly says Hi! Every HC should have a nickname that fits them.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

Chip Belly is at least funny in a 5th grade sort of way in that it rhymes with his name. But hopefully for your own sake you never called the greatest Oregon coach of all time "Chip Belly" consistently like you do with your ducktardedly sad name for DeBoer.

I am starting to feel bad for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

Chip Belly is at least funny in a 5th grade sort of way in that it rhymes with his name. But hopefully for your own sake you never called the greatest Oregon coach of all time "Chip Belly" consistently like you do with your ducktardedly sad name for DeBoer.

I’m starting to think it hurts your feelings. Remember Minnesota Fats and you’ll get over it.

Listen I don’t want to trigger you. Will you be offended if I just go with DeB? Or Deb?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

I’m starting to think it hurts your feelings. Remember Minnesota Fats and you’ll get over it.

Listen I don’t want to trigger you. Will you be offended if I just go with DeB? Or Deb?
    Everyone knows how broken you are.

You're embarrassing your own fellow ducks who want to actually talk about football and not doublethink their way into some retard assessment of the 2022 season.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Where’s the lie?🤷‍♂️

Breaking news

Everyone knows how broken you are.

You're embarrassing your own fellow ducks who want to actually talk about football and not doublethink their way into some retard assessment of the 2022 season.
    This is what I mean when I talk of your lack of self-awareness.

Fuck off Haie.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

You know that after Peterman's recruits cycle out Oregon is owning this shit conference. Face it, Fats can't recruit the Jimmy and Joe's to keep up with Lanning. HS or Transfer portal. Enjoy the smell of Oregon's ass come 2024.
    If you say it enough tims maybe it will come true!
    Enjoy those 2024 MWC all-stars.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

You know that after Peterman's recruits cycle out Oregon is owning this shit conference. Face it, Fats can't recruit the Jimmy and Joe's to keep up with Lanning. HS or Transfer portal. Enjoy the smell of Oregon's ass come 2024.
    That's one.

You'll have a whole team in 2024.

Those Lake recruits are not going anywhere because Deb doesn't need to overhaul his roster!

Meanwhile UGA is going to portal 20 guys at least in order to upgrade a roster that has produced 2 titles in 2 years.

LOL.....................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

That's one.

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

That's one.

Are you trying to make a point here? Check his portal eval. He was the #14 WR in the portal, two spots ahead of T. Holden at On3.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

That's one.

Are you trying to make a point here? Check his portal eval. He was the #14 WR in the portal, two spots ahead of T. Holden at On3.
    One might call him a…

Sun Belt all-star 😤
  • Options
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Case in poont

I'll repeat: Recruiting rankings don't mean shit in the portal era.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Case in poont

Hope that helps.
    I’m loving the coping around here. So portal now good, except when Lanning uses it. How about all of you get together and vote on a narrative.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Case in poont

Hope that helps.
    I’m loving the coping around here. So portal now good, except when Lanning uses it. How about all of you get together and vote on a narrative.
    The portal is good.

The important thing is to have more talent coming in through the portal than you have going out.

Happy to clear that up for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Case in poont

Hope that helps.
    The portal is good.

The important thing is to have more talent coming in through the portal than you have going out.

Happy to clear that up for you.
    Oregon is currently over their scollie limit. The talent has come in. More need to go out. I love DeB’s strategy of keeping non-factor players.

That #70’s class of Jimmy’s will surely pay big dividends once they’re all “coached” up.

LOL........