Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Sarkisian has a .557 winning percentage at UW, USC and Bama

Geevis_and_ButtheadGeevis_and_Butthead Member Posts: 992
edited December 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
... take away victories against non-Power 5 schools and that record drops to 45-46 in 8-plus seasons at the Nos. 6, 7 and 18 winningest (percentage-wise) programs in FBS history.

Not sure we've ever seen anyone quite like Sark

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    Never had enough time for his own guys in there
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    #AllGasNoBrakes
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited December 2022

The script for Sark is to get fired after next year or the year after with Texas, go back and win another Natty under Saban having one of the “best offenses” in the nation, and then taking over as head coach once Saban retires. Always falling upwards.

Yah ive never seen anything like it… Sark is esta caliente for the most elusive reasons and then never delivers on the dream which quite obviously means that he will get the top job in America before he fails there as well. Amazing.

I would pattern myself after him except I don’t want to. He does have a hot blooded woman, I will give him that [even though she is obviously bizarre), but the rest of the package looks like total chaos.

I really do see how he had? A drinking adventure of magnitude.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,811 Swaye's Wigwam

The script for Sark is to get fired after next year or the year after with Texas, go back and win another Natty under Saban having one of the “best offenses” in the nation, and then taking over as head coach once Saban retires. Always falling upwards.

Yah ive never seen anything like it… Sark is esta caliente for the most elusive reasons and then never delivers on the dream which quite obviously means that he will get the top job in America before he fails there as well. Amazing.

I would pattern myself after him except I don’t want to. He does have a hot blooded woman, I will give him that [even though she is obviously bizarre), but my woman is blazingly hotter [no, i will not be posting pictures]
    I think it's actually rather simple why Sark seemingly falls upwards perpetually.

1) He is a solid to good OC. Saban liked him, and that says something. Carroll liked him. Those are two of the best coaches to ever live right there. Sark is not, however, a good head coach. In fact, I think the era of coaches calling plays is damn near almost over. Even DeBoer, who is a savant, doesn't do it. Jimbo heard the bell tolling this year and is going to give it up, and Sark needs to stop doing it too. Half the game he is in a squat, staring at a playsheet. That is not a CEO.

2) He is very good at sales. Again, most that are good at sales are not going to cut it as a CEO. In order to be a CEO, you have to not only be a good bullshitter, you have to be good at juggling countless operational tasks in the air. There is a reason they make the big bucks - very few can be a good CEO.
    All true. He’s also a prick.