Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Right on Cue

12346»

Comments

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,091
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023

dtd said:

I mean, like, don't touch people? Sark's reaction was shit, but the dude is hype, and a fuckhead, and everyone is wrong. I'm a soyboy cuck and I think this is soft. Calling for Seven to be fired? yeesh. What's next, firing a head coach for participating in a march madness pool?

I don’t think anyone is calling for him to be fired. Most are saying he’s a fucking prick and Kim is defending him. That’s the argument.
    There are literally threads on the Texas boards and comments on articles saying he should be door ass out. I get it. He is a fucking prick and Kim is an ass licking sycophant.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

dtd said:

I mean, like, don't touch people? Sark's reaction was shit, but the dude is hype, and a fuckhead, and everyone is wrong. I'm a soyboy cuck and I think this is soft. Calling for Seven to be fired? yeesh. What's next, firing a head coach for participating in a march madness pool?

I don’t think anyone is calling for him to be fired. Most are saying he’s a fucking prick and Kim is defending him. That’s the argument.
    There are literally threads on the Texas boards and comments on articles saying he should be door ass out. I get it. He is a fucking prick and Kim is an ass licking sycophant.
    Because they are looking for their Ruperake moment.
    This. To be perfectly honest, I would have no problem with DeBoer doing what Jimmy did to a mouthy player. For Jimmy, it was the golden ticket to get him fired.
    Pretty much. Any outrage I ever expressed was just to support the momentum of the fire Lake movement that started.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Kimmy has a lot to of thoughts about Danny O’Neil, apparently.

Good to see Kim get embarassed on twitter, but crawl back to his safe space to fight the good fight
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,539
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    O'Neil on Caple's podcast is 1000x better content than anything Kim has ever put out.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kimmy has a lot to of thoughts about Danny O’Neil, apparently.

It would be a shame if someone tweeted at Danny O'Neil regarding Kim's concern for his demons
    I'd be all over that if I had a twatter. Kim stuck his neck out there by saying that personal shit IMO and should get beheaded in public for it.
  • Options
    Geevis_and_ButtheadGeevis_and_Butthead Member Posts: 987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

"Be right back, blonde"

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dtd said:

Well Kim likes fucking pricks. Maybe it's just that simple?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dtd said:

dtd said:

There were people ON THIS SITE who dismissed the reaction to the Jimmy sideline incident as being soft because they couldn't see the forest for the trees. Seems like at least some of the Texas fanbase is paying attention.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Short people got no reason
    To live
    They got little hands
    And little eyes
    And they walk around
    Tellin' great big lies
    They got little noses
    And tiny little teeth
    They wear platform shoes
    On their nasty little feet
    Well, I don't want no short people
    Don't want no short people
    'Round here
    Short people are just the same
    As you and I
    (A fool such as I)
    All men are brothers
    Until the day they die
    (It's a wonderful world)
    Short people got nobody
    Short people got nobody
    Short people got nobody
    To love
    They got little baby legs
    And they stand so low
    You got to pick 'em up
    Just to say hello
    They got little cars
    That got beep, beep, beep
    They got little voices
    Goin' peep, peep, peep
    They got grubby little fingers
    And dirty little minds
    They're gonna get you every time
    Well, I don't want no short people
    'Round here

https://youtube.com/watch?v=T3W4ZOlA08g
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,091
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

dtd said:

Exactly.