Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Odunze Returning

2»

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,544 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

Hope he stays. He's physical and clutch on 3rd down. I can't imagine he's higher than a low 2nd round pick at this point, though. WR's are a dime a dozen these days and he's nowhere close to being a Justin Jefferson type of guy who goes 1st round (and he only went 22nd overall) .

Totally agree. Prospective NFL teams will see all of his film and see that he's not 100% reliable catching the ball. His running after the catch is physical but not real elusive or explosive looking. He's not a threat to house every catch like Reggie was.

The only way he elevates to round one or even two is by really killing the combine. I think he'd do fine there but not kill it. He's not running 4.3 or setting cone drill records
    Hips any good? Does he eat, sleep and crap football? Wonderlic results? If he sees a baby laying in the road but he’s running late for practice, will he stop or no?
    Wears his hard hat, brings his lunch pail to work every day. The kind of kid you want marrying your gender neutral human being dependent.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,720
    chuck said:

Hope he stays. He's physical and clutch on 3rd down. I can't imagine he's higher than a low 2nd round pick at this point, though. WR's are a dime a dozen these days and he's nowhere close to being a Justin Jefferson type of guy who goes 1st round (and he only went 22nd overall) .

Totally agree. Prospective NFL teams will see all of his film and see that he's not 100% reliable catching the ball. His running after the catch is physical but not real elusive or explosive looking. He's not a threat to house every catch like Reggie was.

The only way he elevates to round one or even two is by really killing the combine. I think he'd do fine there but not kill it. He's not running 4.3 or setting cone drill records
    Chuck gets it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    he better fucking stay