Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This Oregon staff is garbage

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

He’s the janitor as well. He pays 20 bucks a month to post on here as two people.

He’s a very normal person.

Thought maybe after your time off you’d be able to get over me having more than $150 in disposable income
    No it’s just that I can’t believe anyone would pay 5 cents to post on a board let alone 10 let alone another 10 so they can lose as two people.
    We know you like free shit, we get it. I like posting here so I donate. Sorry that’s broken you.
    And you’re not even good at it is the thing. You have the depth of a penny.
    Not worried much about the opinion of a guy who thinks $20/month is notable. Keep telling on yourself.
    It’s not the 20. It’s that you paid 10 more once everyone was already mocking your terrible plan. You’re weird as fuck and not in any sort of creatively exciting way that might get me off. But like Ntx said, whatever, Mr. Lincoln.
  • Options

Try to keep up

You OC went to Arizona. Our OC is now making 2 million a year. This was an addendum to that argument

HTH

Off season natty wrapped up in December.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

He’s the janitor as well. He pays 20 bucks a month to post on here as two people.

Thought maybe after your time off you’d be able to get over me having more than $150 in disposable income
    No it’s just that I can’t believe anyone would pay 5 cents to post on a board let alone 10 let alone another 10 so they can lose as two people.
    We know you like free shit, we get it. I like posting here so I donate. Sorry that’s broken you.
    Not worried much about the opinion of a guy who thinks $20/month is notable. Keep telling on yourself.
    It’s not the 20. It’s that you paid 10 more once everyone was already mocking your terrible plan. You’re weird as fuck and not in any sort of creatively exciting way that might get me off. But like Ntx said, whatever, Mr. Lincoln.
    The fact you think there’s a “plan” behind me signing up for a message board, donating to the cause and talking shit, means you’re more rattled and soft than I’ve given credit for.

I’m sure you getting off in a creative and exciting way involves your wife getting smashed while you asphyxiate with a belt in the corner.

You can’t whatever it away like Nxt because you obviously care. It sounds like big money to you since you’ve commented on it 30x the past month. Pathetic on all fronts.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

The fact you think there’s a “plan” behind me signing up for a message board, donating to the cause and talking shit, means you’re more rattled and soft than I’ve given credit for.

I’m sure you getting off in a creative and exciting way involves your wife getting smashed while you asphyxiate with a belt in the corner.

You can’t whatever it away like Nxt because you obviously care. It sounds like big money to you since you’ve commented on it 30x the past month. Pathetic on all fronts.
    Quit stealing Haie’s (terrible) material.

How was the Riverwalk?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Not a chance this is Haie . . . LOL.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Try to keep up

You OC went to Arizona. Our OC is now making 2 million a year. This was an addendum to that argument

HTH

Did aggie offer grubb as HC? Do you think grubb would turn down a p5 HC job to stay on as UW OC?
    No

Yes if it isn't a good one in pay and opportunity

Again congratulations on losing the Blo Dix whisperer

We're pulling for you
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 876
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

This board is delivering today.

The Hardcore Husky board ought to be even better tomorrow.

Baylor, err, Texas, just scored again.

Sadly this is likely the post of the day

Glad somebody got it.

No chin though? [Sad face]
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Try to keep up

HTH

Did aggie offer grubb as HC? Do you think grubb would turn down a p5 HC job to stay on as UW OC?
    No

We're pulling for you
    There’s not a single p5 HC job grubb would turn down hth
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Try to keep up

HTH

No

We're pulling for you
    There’s not a single p5 HC job grubb would turn down hth
    For your information, he turned down ASU.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Try to keep up

HTH

Beat Oregon.

Get paid.

Jen’s telling you Oregon is your big Bro.
  • Options

Too much protesting.

It’s a tell.
  • Options
    “ . . . It sounds like big money to you . . .” says Haie.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Try to keep up

HTH

Oregon overpays up front. Very stupid.

Co-DC Tosh Lupoi, 3-year contract at $1.7M/year.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    Swaye's Wigwam
    JC, outside of ntxduck all the quooks here are so fucking broken 😆

We need Grub to flea Seattle as fast as Dillingham fled Eugene while mailing in the Flyover Cup so we can be like "big brother"
  • Options
    haie said:

We need Grub to flea Seattle as fast as Dillingham fled Eugene while mailing in the Flyover Cup so we can be like "big brother"

I hear Grubbhub isn’t calling the plays. He’s just provides the donuts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I hear Grubbhub isn’t calling the plays. He’s just provides the donuts.
    Well, it's obvious Lanning *was* just ordering the kegs at Georgia. There's no debate to be had there.
  • Options
    10-3 but OK!

Haie is drunk.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

10-3 but OK!

Haie is drunk.

3rd place in the North baby!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Alamo Bowel
    Holiday bowl
    Vegas bowl

Mix & Match or throw them in a basket. It doesn’t matter.

10-3 is 10-3.

Congrats!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

Alamo Bowel
    Holiday bowl
    Vegas bowl

Mix & Match or throw them in a basket. It doesn’t matter.

10-3 is 10-3.

Congrats!

LOL.................

Throw a pussy coaching staff that got their asses kicked by their rivals into the basket.