Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tony Soprano RIP.... T's and P's for real

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who are you t'ing and p'ing for? Friends and family? Or our collective sense of deep loss?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,729
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just watched the whole series again because HBO ran the uncut. I guess we don't get a movie.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,258
    Founders Club
    Well, his wife gave birth 8 months ago and the kid will never know his father... and besides that, the guy poured so much into that show and to die at 51 just is too bad
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, his wife gave birth 8 months ago and the kid will never know his father... and besides that, the guy poured so much into that show and to die at 51 just is too bad

I knew a guy who worked his ass off for a lower middle class lifestyle. To take care of his family. Paid his bills. Good guy. Simple guy. He died at 48. No one gave a shit outside of his immediate friends and family.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I knew a guy who worked his ass off for a lower middle class lifestyle. To take care of his family. Paid his bills. Good guy. Simple guy. He died at 48. No one gave a shit outside of his immediate friends and family.
    Well if I knew that guy or appreciated his career then I would feel the same way. Your point here doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

Well if I knew that guy or appreciated his career then I would feel the same way. Your point here doesn't make any sense.
    It makes sense because you don't know gandolfini either. You know of him. But no connection. You know Tony Saprano.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I blame the Oriental wife. She fucked him to death, count on it...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek? True?

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Oriental really isn't used enough anymore to describe Asian-Americans. I applaud you for trying to bring it back. Political correctness is a real cuntwaffle. Hi Steelheader!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Oriental really isn't used enough anymore to describe Asian-Americans. I applaud you for trying to bring it back. Political correctness is a real cuntwaffle. Hi Steelheader!
    Thank you. I'll take plaudits where I can get them. Another seldom used ethnic term is Bohunk. It used to mean an immigrant from Central Europe (is Armenia in Central Europe?) but now many have never even heard the term. I find that sad in a semi-nostalgic kind of way.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    What a tragedy.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek? True?

actually no... the asian fucking doesn't make you fat and unfit... he was a fat fuck who was gobbling too many raviolis and red wine and getting turned off by his white first wife so he didn't exercise his "heart" enough. very common for guys who dig pasty ugly white chicks. he tried to get fit with the asian chick but it was too late. tees and pees... on the other hand i guess there's another asian chick out there who digs the white man. #Winning
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited June 2013

It makes sense because you don't know gandolfini either. You know of him. But no connection. You know Tony Saprano.
    I've seen or heard him interviewed on probably a dozen occasions so I have a sense of who he is. Sometimes you make brilliant points on T's and P's and other times you take this kind of thing to neurotic levels.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've seen or heard him interviewed on probably a dozen occasions so I have a sense of who he is. Sometimes you make brilliant points on T's and P's and other times you take this kind of thing to neurotic levels.
    Ts and Ps for your handing out the Ts and Ps
  • Options
    Founders Club

Classy poast.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Classy poast.
    Thanks man. I've always enjoyed your poasts as well. Always well thought out and relevant.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited June 2013
    I don't really get the reaction. He's an actor who played a sociopath on TV (and I like the show a lot, but let's call it what it is). Can anyone name five other TV shows, movies, plays etc. he did? He died pretty young, but people are going into more mourning than when some presidents died.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I don't really get the reaction. He's an actor who played a sociopath on TV (and I like the show a lot, but let's call it what it is). Can anyone name five other TV shows, movies, plays etc. he did? He died pretty young, but people are going into more mourning than when some presidents died.

Doogs aren't the only morons in this country.

Also, water is wet.