Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks favored in every game

Comments

• Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

AZDuck said:

This is not the Doog board.

This forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1361 is the Doog bored. Happy to help!

I'm a HUSKY. This is a HUSKY board. Granted, it's filled with self loathing and fake HUSKIES, but at least they're not Ducks. Get the fuck out.

If you are a Husky why do you hate Husky football?
    I live for HUSKY football. Season ticket holder all my life. We had tickets when I was a kid and I bought them as soon as I was steady in my job. Are you an BHO welfare recipient? I've heard you are.

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

AZDuck said:

I'm a HUSKY. This is a HUSKY board. Granted, it's filled with self loathing and fake HUSKIES, but at least they're not Ducks. Get the fuck out.

I live for HUSKY football. Season ticket holder all my life. We had tickets when I was a kid and I bought them as soon as I was steady in my job. Are you an BHO welfare recipient? I've heard you are.

Actually I work in big oil and probably make more money in a year than you've made in your entire life. A dumbshit racist like you is the type who typically begs to worship my 2 inch white cock.

Why do you buy season tickets if you hate Husky football? You claim to live for Husky football but if that were true you wouldn't support all the loser head coaches we get. If you were a Husky fan you'd want the program to play someone other than UCLA in Pasadena. Everything you say though is counter to that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mods - DAO needs to be doused in gasoline and lit on fire. Its fine if you want to be a stupid fucking doog but you drop the N word and you're gone
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

AZDuck said:

Actually I work in big oil and probably make more money in a year than you've made in your entire life. A dumbshit racist like you is the type who typically begs to worship my 2 inch white cock.

Why do you buy season tickets if you hate Husky football? You claim to live for Husky football but if that were true you wouldn't support all the loser head coaches we get. If you were a Husky fan you'd want the program to play someone other than UCLA in Pasadena. Everything you say though is counter to that.
    The difference between you and me is that I keep the money I make while you give half to

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh and did your dad molest you on crisp fall days when you were a kid going to the games?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did he use a black dildo?
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

AZDuck said:

The difference between you and me is that I keep the money I make while you give half to spicks and niggers.

Reporting you to the IRS as a potential tax-evader. Don't worry. The NSA will be able to help them figure out who you are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's no k in spics. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • Options

There's no k in spics. Some of you need to learn the difference

You should know. Living in Olympia. LOLOLOLOL. Haha.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't live in Olympia. You seem to be struggling
  • Options
    edited June 2013

I heard you live in Oly but I'm too much of a dumbass to pay attention to know where you live now. Because of that, I'll just make dumbass comments based on something I heard once way back when.

And I'm TRUE Husky fan because I support the team and anyone who criticizes Sark is a FAKE Husky fan!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I heard you live in Oly.
    Hi Kim! Great what I am hearing as always. Wrong
  • Options

I heard you live in Oly.
    I heard where Race lives. If you listen to the podcasts you too can find out!
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

I heard you live in Oly.
    I heard where Race lives. If you listen to the podcasts you too can find out!
    I don't need to listen to the podcast. I listen to them every Saturday live on the radio. I call in, too.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club

Mods - DAO needs to be doused in gasoline and lit on fire. Its fine if you want to be a stupid fucking doog but you drop the N word and you're gone

I deleted those posts. It takes a lot to happen on here, but we can't have that.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I deleted those posts. It takes a lot to happen on here, but we can't have that.
    Nazi, Germany.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club

Nazi, Germany.
    Slippery slope?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Yep, the pac12 champs, Rose bowl champs will be dawgs vs. the pac12 chumps. Fucking idiots. The same team that stifled UO, and has everyone coming back is suddenly going to forget how to defend Oregon.

I agree that Oregon will be favored in EVERY OTHER game, including whatever bcs bowl they're in. Wonder if UW will be favored in a trip back to the Las Vegas bowl? On the bright side, fagman subscribers will be elated at Sark's 9-win season in'14, and step up to the Sun Bowl (which they won't be favored in). But Year 7 is when a head coach should be held accountable. If Sark goes 7-6 then his seat should get ""Luke" warm.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

I am hearing Kim was spreading rumors about Chip Kelly's sexual orientation in Vegas. I also heard AANDY and Fleenor left their kneepads in Scott Woodward's luxury suite at the Vegas Bowl.

I heard Kim blew woody
    I heard Kim is blowing woody right now.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    if kim's blowing woody that could be interesting... if woody's blowing kim, that could be interesting too.