Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Imagine spamming this board

13»

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 876
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

uw made one play for 65 yards and a TD in the 4th when Bennett shit the bed in coverage.

Cool story.

Totally owned.

Accept the gift and pretend like your team has actually won something before.

LOL................................

“besides the explosive plays you guys really didnt do anything”

jfc, you were definitely in the special classes growing up
    Our secondary and DC are garbage until we show we can slow Penix in Seattle next year.

I predict Maye is going to torch us in the Holiday Bowl. We may win but it won't be for our deep ball D.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Still talking about early November

Have the tee shirts been made?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

thechatch said:

I like to post on a Husky message board for nine years and pretend the game doesn’t matter

I like to do that
    I'd rather talk about the most important month of the most recent regular season than spam stupid shit about how I'm "big brother" because Daddy signed a few high school kids, but that's just me.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

thechatch said:

I like to post on a Husky message board for nine years and pretend the game doesn’t matter

I like to do that
    Feel like we’ve done a good job of mixing in some late November content as well?

Beavs up the gut for 14 yards and another first down!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

HuskyJW said:

thechatch said:

I like to do that
    Feel like we’ve done a good job of mixing in some late November content as well?

The Beavs have joined the tier II "Okay now you're really fucking annoying me" group that previously only contained Utah.

The conference is going to be loaded next year with only probably UCLA taking a step back. The beav hype is getting to be a bit much with how they're penciling themselves into the rose Bowl.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    Founders Club
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

thechatch said:

I like to do that

The Beavs have joined the tier II "Okay now you're really fucking annoying me" group that formerly only contained Utah.

The conference is going to be loaded next year with only probably UCLA taking a step back. The beav hype is getting to be a bit much with how they're penciling themselves into the rose Bowl.
    I learned in late November you can legally punch annoying Beaver fans in the back of the head in the state of Oregon. Give it a try next time one of their retards tries to talk themselves into a Rose Bowl berth in front of you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

thechatch said:

I like to do that

The Beavs have joined the tier II "Okay now you're really fucking annoying me" group that formerly only contained Utah.

I learned in late November you can legally punch annoying Beaver fans in the back of the head in the state of Oregon. Give it a try next time one of their retards tries to talk themselves into a Rose Bowl berth in front of you.
    They were such douches in 2021 down there that DeBeers coming down there and beating Smith again might be a more enjoyable in person win than any this year. Plus they won't have any of their dumb af lockdown/staffing issues.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

thechatch said:

I like to do that

The Beavs have joined the tier II "Okay now you're really fucking annoying me" group that previously only contained Utah.

they'll enjoy an early december trip to vegas again