Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wood or not to Wood. Chubby celebrity edition. Jennifer Coolidge 2022

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Something tells me she gives a top 1% level BJ. Like you may not be that into it, going in at half staff because you aren't thrilled at the opportunity, but you know, its still an opportunity. About 2 seconds in you learn this is a master level BJ, and you straighten right up and she edges you for a half hour (because you were ready after 30 seconds) before taking everything. You may be ashamed, and walk away swearing to never do it again. But the next time you see her number pop up on the caller ID you immediately justify doing it again, so you do.

Thanks pup!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Not Wood

Something tells me she gives a top 1% level BJ. Like you may not be that into it, going in at half staff because you aren't thrilled at the opportunity, but you know, its still an opportunity. About 2 seconds in you learn this is a master level BJ, and you straighten right up and she edges you for a half hour (because you were ready after 30 seconds) before taking everything. You may be ashamed, and walk away swearing to never do it again. But the next time you see her number pop up on the caller ID you immediately justify doing it again, so you do.

agree
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Not Wood
    I had no idea that was the same woman
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,083
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wood
    chuck said:

Well explained, but we all know that for you it fits no matter who is down there.
    And?
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Not Wood
    That engine has a few too many miles on it for me
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,255
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This reminds me of when I was a scoot, sitting in the press box at UW during a rain delay with several others. A colleague entered, very somber. He said he had just returned from seeing his dying grandfather. With the room filled with family, his grandpa motioned him to come over, and brought him in close. He was expecting some profound words of wisdom, a nugget to guide him through the rest of his life.

His grandpa whispered to him, "John, I have one regret in my long life, and I will share it with you. If I could do it all over again, I would have fucked them all...the fat ones, the ugly ones, all of them". True story, and CSB...
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Not Wood
    Fishpo31 said:

This reminds me of when I was a scoot, sitting in the press box at UW during a rain delay with several others. A colleague entered, very somber. He said he had just returned from seeing his dying grandfather. With the room filled with family, his grandpa motioned him to come over, and brought him in close. He was expecting some profound words of wisdom, a nugget to guide him through the rest of his life.

His grandpa whispered to him, "John, I have one regret in my long life, and I will share it with you. If I could do it all over again, I would have fucked them all...the fat ones, the ugly ones, all of them". True story, and CSB...

Those sound like profound words of wisdom to me.