Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Justin Herbert shows why he’s potentially the greatest young QB in NFL history

1235»

Comments

• flatusflatus Member Posts: 1,004
    edited December 2022

flatus said:

46XiJCAB said:

flatus said:

6-5 and 6-4

Wow. Special

Playing in December is special.

Congrats to UW and Oregon for a special 2022 season.

Participation trophies and post game orange slices for everyone!
    NY6 bowls are special but you usually have to win something of note to get there.

Neither Oregon or uw did.
    UW coaches prefer playing in December. It's special.

Thank you for providing Washington Husky content. You and 46 do an admirable job of staying informed with all things Husky football.

You can always tell which U0 fans were in school from 2008 onward….

Nothing else matters.
    I doubt many post-2008 fans know of Tyrone's brilliant quips such as the "December Special".

Any serious Duck fan that goes back a few decades knows it, however, because it was arguably the most ridiculous statement ever uttered by a head coach given it was in relation to playing a make-up non-conference game in early December to end yet another bowl-less UW campaign.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    Justin Herbert? :D This is why noone takes 99% of _uck fans seriously.

I see this nonsense on social media too. He's not even Dan Fouts. He might be top eight in the league, at best.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    flatus said:

flatus said:

46XiJCAB said:

flatus said:

6-5 and 6-4

Wow. Special

Playing in December is special.

Congrats to UW and Oregon for a special 2022 season.

Participation trophies and post game orange slices for everyone!
    NY6 bowls are special but you usually have to win something of note to get there.

Neither Oregon or uw did.
    UW coaches prefer playing in December. It's special.

Thank you for providing Washington Husky content. You and 46 do an admirable job of staying informed with all things Husky football.

You can always tell which U0 fans were in school from 2008 onward….

Nothing else matters.
    I doubt many post-2008 fans know of Tyrone's brilliant quips such as the "December Special".

Any serious Duck fan that goes back a few decades knows it, however, because it was arguably the most ridiculous statement ever uttered by ahead coach given it was in relation to playing a make-up non-conference game in early December to end yet another bowl-less UW campaign.
    They've hired some winners just like Oregon but seem to have finally found their Peterman replacement.
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 1,004

I see this nonsense on social media too. He's not even Dan Fouts. He might be top eight in the league, at best.

I'm certain the LA Times would publish your opinion piece in response to their article. The masses are thirsty for thought-provoking insights from NFL gurus such as you, Bill.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,728 Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys love Tyrone.

Replay "The Pick" over and over in your tiny little stadium.

Loser fanbase.
    The gripping is hard today.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,133
    haie said:

You guys love Tyrone.

Loser fanbase.

Anger
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,706 Founders Club
    flatus said:

I'm certain the LA Times would publish your opinion piece in response to their article. The masses are thirsty for thought-provoking insights from NFL gurus such as you, Bill.
    Anyone who watches the NFL can see there are better quarterbacks. There's a better one in the division. Until recently, Rusty was clearly better. The Chargers are a loser franchise. There's a reason Eli and Archie threw a fit when he was drafted almost 20 years ago. It's not all on Hairbert, but it's hilarious to see Ducks act like he's John Elway or something. Has he even won a playoff game?
    thechatch said:

haie said:

You guys love Tyrone.

Loser fanbase.

Anger
    Truth.
    Herbert is terrible. Husky fans have spoken. Hot takes tell me Mahomes is better. I remember arguing he wasn't. You're only good if you take a incomplete team to the playoffs every year. Meanwhile big dick eason is.....................................
    46XiJCAB said:

Herbert is terrible. Husky fans have spoken. Hot takes tell me Mahomes is better. I remember arguing he wasn't. You're only good if you take a incomplete team to the playoffs every year. Meanwhile big dick eason is.....................................

You're a moron. HTH
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,372
    46XiJCAB said:

Imagine giving a shit about the NFL career of a kid who used to play for the CFB team of your preference.
    I hear husky fans were never interested in how the great Warren Moon was doing in the CFL or NFL.
    46XiJCAB said:

I hear husky fans were never interested in how the great Warren Moon was doing in the CFL or NFL.

I hear you're a dumb shit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661
    46XiJCAB said:

Another QB far better than Justin Herbert.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

Another QB far better than Justin Herbert.
    He's a Hall of Famer. JH in year 3 of NFL. Not CFL. Give it tim.