Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FTJ, Haie, and Bill will carry on fine

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Don't worry u of ho fans

:D

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I’m sorry we embarrass you @PostGameOrangeSlices ☺️ DM chuck and you guys can cheer 46 together
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @MikeDamone told me to make sure I cheer.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Don't worry u of ho fans

Creep was right about you, Bill. You’re not as bright as you think you are, unoriginal, a follower, easily led.

Damone and Haie (aka Fire The Janitor) are proud of you.

Carry on!

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Creep was right about you, Bill. You’re not as bright as you think you are, unoriginal, a follower, easily led.

Carry on!

Parrots Creep and then rips off the 46 original. Fag post, fag poster.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

I'm brighter than you are, very original, and I'm not following anyone, and I could give two shits about the ambulance chasers and their delusions of grandeur. It's fun to fuck with them.
    Spaz
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If you're embarrassed by this, take your sorry ass back to Doogman immediately
  • Options
    Founders Club

Estrogen takes from the bitch tit set will never bother me. They just make me laugh.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Estrogen takes from the bitch tit set will never bother me. They just make me laugh.
    I notice they usually don't have the guts to say it to our faces
  • Options
    Founders Club

I notice they usually don't have the guts to say it to our faces
    Glory hole behavior, nothing new.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

A fag poster is someone who posts under two handles and almost always chins and upvotes the other one, Haie.

You’re the man!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

A fag poster is someone who posts under two handles and almost always chins and upvotes the other one, Haie.

You’re the man!
    @46XiJCAB don’t let this fag encroach on your territory. Or am I your father Damone’s alter ego? TruFag needs your help
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

I'm brighter than you are, very original, and I'm not following anyone, and I could give two shits about the ambulance chasers and their delusions of grandeur. It's fun to fuck with them.
    Spaz
    Lolz. Uh, no to all of it. Just read the title of your own OP for convincing evidence to the contrary on all three counts.

Yes, yes, I'm sure you don't care at all about the ambulance chasers and their "delusions of grandeur", whatever any of that means.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

You’re the man!
    I have to chin this.

I had forgotten that they're all so fucking idiotic that they thought I made an alt 🍺
  • Options
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz
    Lolz. Uh, no to all of it. Just read the title of your own OP for convincing evidence to the contrary on all three counts.

Yes, yes, I'm sure you don't care at all about the ambulance chasers and their "delusions of grandeur", whatever any of that means.
    You know what it means
  • Options

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    No, I don't; and if you did, given your banality, you'd have written it out by now to show off to those you wish to emulate.
  • Options
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    No, I don't; and if you did, given your banality, you'd have written it out by now to show off to those you wish to emulate.
    Sure.

Keep playing dumb. You're good at it.
  • Options

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

As we all knew: you have nothing. Not an original thought or key stroke to be found within a mile of you.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

As we all knew: you have nothing. Not an original thought or key stroke to be found within a mile of you.
    Who is we? The voices in your head and your main personality?

I've got plenty. You're just rattled and lashing out.

I see you're following me around again like the bitch you are. Pathetic.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

trublue said:

Don't worry u of ho fans

Carry on!

Spaz

You know what it means
    Sure.

Who is we? The voices in your head and your main personality?

I've got plenty. You're just rattled and lashing out.

I see you're following me around again like the bitch you are. Pathetic.
    Who is we? Everybody.

I see you're now changing your material to be more consistent with your newly announced team. I'm glad you feel like you finally belong.

You have nothing.

I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do you. You, on the other hand, are on my shit all the time. Nice try.

You have become the worst poster on the entire board. You were never very good, but are now easily the worst.

#follower
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    @Fire_Marshall_Bill
    @creepycoug

Please to be cleaning up your shit on the Ducks board. NOC about your mutual boners.

Let’s leave DR to posts about:

1- duck players hitting the portal and WDWHA

2- running the ball on 4th in your own territory

3- the return of the famous duck FAAAAADE to end the season

4- @trublue and corpse fucking

5- PROFIT!