Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just dropped in from Mars

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

See what I mean. Yarn.

I like to punt yorkies and their pussy owners
    Come on geezer. That's a beautiful dog right there and no way you'd kick that adorable little thing. Even if you could. We all know you have a walker. It's obvious. The anger is a tell.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See what I mean. Yarn.

I like to punt yorkies and their pussy owners
    Come on geezer. That's a beautiful dog right there and no way you'd kick that adorable little thing. Even if you could. We all know you have a walker. It's obvious. The anger is a tell.
    Yeah. I have a walker. That's what I have.

We do know you have a pussy dog fit for a pussy though.
  • Options
    Come on, you all notice how unglued Mike's responses are? He's like a ranting fool right now. Show him you fucking care GD it! You're Husky's for CS.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Come on, you all notice how unglued Mike's responses are? He's like a ranting fool right now. Show him you fucking care GD it! You're Husky's for CS.

Yeah. Unglued. You tell 'em.

Holy shit I've gotten under your skin.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

46XiJCAB said:

Yes Mike, your insane rantings are clearly getting to me now. This is some desperate spin but I get it.

You're completely flummoxed. Your usual weak shit just isn't hitting home. And now you're forced to continue baring your ass. Your "friends" clearly do not love you, unglued Mike.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes Mike, your insane rantings are clearly getting to me now. This is some desperate spin but I get it.

You're completely flummoxed. Your usual weak shit just isn't hitting home. And now you're forced to continue baring your ass. Your "friends" clearly do not love you, unglued Mike.
    Your puffy little vag seems pretty sore.

Going to be a great evening with friends, food and drinks. I'll check back late tonight and laugh at your 5 hours of you reacting to me.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Going to be a great evening with friends, food and drinks. I'll check back late tonight and laugh at your 5 hours of you reacting to me.
    You have that reversed Mike. I currently own you. And this bored. W/O me here today, you have a circle jerk. The only guy headed out with a sore vag is the guy that failed bigly today. You.

Remember to chew your food, olds have trouble swallowing and I wouldn't want you to choke to death. I like you too much, Mike, little bro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You have that reversed Mike. I currently own you. And this bored. W/O me here today, you have a circle jerk. The only guy headed out with a sore vag is the guy that failed bigly today. You.

Remember to chew your food, olds have trouble swallowing and I wouldn't want you to choke to death. I like you too much, Mike, little bro.
    Yeah... you own me. Clearly. We can all set it.

You're starting to unravel a bit. But I like it.

Ever wonder why you're pretty much the only duck left here?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do you ever wonder why? Mike, I know what you're attempting to do here. It's not gonna work because you and the two idiots tagging along are like sweat on my balls after a hard days work. I just shower off and continue on. Knock yourself out gramps. You're here for my fun.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do you ever wonder why? Mike, I know what you're attempting to do here. It's not gonna work because you and the two idiots tagging along are like sweat on my balls after a hard days work. I just shower off and continue on. Knock yourself out gramps. You're here for my fun.
    I hope you know what I'm attempting to do. Since I posted it here, many times. Good work Sherlock.

When does the football talk start? πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,441
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "I currently own you.."

"I've sold many companies.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I hope you know what I'm attempting to do. Since I posted it here, many times. Good work Sherlock.

Whenever I desire.
  • Options
    haie said:

"I currently own you.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚

Your adoptive Daddy is going to dinner now. You're excused Jr.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"I currently own you.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚

Stealing the Dazzlers shit. A new low
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Whenever I desire.
    Give it a go.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    haie said:

"I currently own you.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚

Don’t forget the only honest thing he’s said on here:

β€œThe yorkie wasn’t cheap”

☠️
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"I currently own you.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚

I poast, you respond Mike. That's how it works here on DR. Not get to dinner before it's bedtime.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"I currently own you.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚

I poast, you respond Mike. That's how it works here on DR. Not get to dinner before it's bedtime.
    Ironic. You've been responding to me for days. Rent free.

I'd like a football post please.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,441
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46X doesn't want to doxx me and Damone.

He just doesn't.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

"I currently own you.."

Jesus Christ πŸ˜‚

Ironic. You've been responding to me for days. Rent free.

I'd like a football post please.
    Mike left like 40 minutes ago.

Wait!

Rent Free.

You can't quit me.