Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Helfrich: "We like to be aggressive."

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    who doesn't? What fucking coach says " We like to be passive...take the punches and see how we fair at the end".

I fucking hate coach speak, interviews of players etc...they never say shit. It's why sportsradio blows. Fat ass has all kinds of people on but they never say what we all want them to.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Looks like somebody had a case of the cranky Tuesdays
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

who doesn't? What fucking coach says " We like to be passive...take the punches and see how we fair at the end".

I fucking hate coach speak, interviews of players etc...they never say shit. It's why sportsradio blows. Fat ass has all kinds of people on but they never say what we all want them to.

That sounds like shit Coach Sark would say.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

FINISH!
  • Options
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

"The kids played hard!"
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to be aggressive. I like doing that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

When you are playing with house money you can do that.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

"Well, I really have a lot of respect for Ty, and I know he'll do a great job. But if he ever decides to move on, and get in the NFL, or, you know, go back to Notre Dame or whatever ... if that job's open, you'll find me at the friggin' head of the line, with my résumé in hand, ready to take that job."
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

TommySQC said:

"Well, I really have a lot of respect for Ty, and I know he'll do a great job. But if he ever decides to move on, and get in the NFL, or, you know, go back to Notre Dame or whatever ... if that job's open, you'll find me at the friggin' head of the line, with my résumé in hand, ready to take that job."
    "Go back to Notre Dame"

Classy thing to say
  • Options
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

TommySQC said:

"Go back to Notre Dame"

Classy thing to say
    The whole Mora thing still makes me sick to think about. Damn it anyway.
  • Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Cream Puff is aggressive in training our guys for the new sideline dance routines. These dance moves are tough and require excellent conditioning.