Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe gets rolled

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

An awful lot of weeping about a guy discharged from the Marines for attempted larceny.

Must
    Smear
    Marine
    While
    Gargling
    Joey's
    Balls

That's the POS we know. You never ever disappoint Dazzler.
    Bad conduct discharge or not?

Yes or no?

I'll take my answer off the air.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I don't care that Griner is a wife beating drug addict who hates America and broke the law

But H must be apoplectic that Biden brought him home

I don't care that Griner is a wife beating drug addict who hates America and broke the law

I’m in the “Don’t people who go to Russia assume the risk?” camp. And it’s not as if either Whelan or Griner was a National Merit Scholarship finalist or starting quarterback.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

An awful lot of weeping about a guy discharged from the Marines for attempted larceny.

Awful lot of effort made to get an American hating dyke released who couldn't lay off the weed for a week. Why not try and get both released Dazzler? Why does the WH think her sexual preference is such big deal?
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Must
    Smear
    Marine
    While
    Gargling
    Joey's
    Balls

That's the POS we know. You never ever disappoint Dazzler.
    Bad conduct discharge or not?

Yes or no?

I'll take my answer off the air.
    Guilty of smuggling drugs into Russia? Yes or no? I'll get no answer because you'll dodge the question like a Kunt.
    HHusky said:

I’m in the “Don’t people who go to Russia assume the risk?” camp. And it’s not as if either Whelan or Griner was a National Merit Scholarship finalist or starting quarterback.
    Yeah, I see what you mean. One was a decorated Marine who was spying for his country. The other was an American hating piece of shit who despite being afforded every advantage this country has to offer was still an ingrate.
    HHusky said:

Explains why you're currently doing your sword swallowing act with Biden's junk.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    This is an outrage!!!!!!

Impeach him!!!!!!

Old man bad!!!!!!

Biden Derangement Syndrome!!!!!!11!!1!1!1!
    HHusky said:

So you don't think Joe should have traded for her?

That's a yes or no

This is an outrage!!!!!!

Impeach him!!!!!!

Old man bad!!!!!!

I’ll criticize him to this extent: I sympathize with any American held in Russia, but I really think we have to be a little harder hearted about whether we can help.

HHusky said:

That's a yes or no
    I wouldn’t have.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    Dazzler and company are thrilled they could get the merchant of death released so he can supply weapons to kill more of our soldiers. They live for this shit. America hating little cunts.
    Sledog said:

Dazzler and company are thrilled they could get the merchant of death released so he can supply weapons to kill more of our soldiers. They live for this shit. America hating little cunts.

More evidence Mall Cop can’t take in information.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That's a yes or no
    I wouldn’t have.
    What about Joe?

Did he fuck up?

Yes or no
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

More evidence Mall Cop can’t take in information.
    More evidence you hate America.

This is an outrage!!!!!!

Impeach him!!!!!!

Old man bad!!!!!!

Work the balls Benny, work the balls. So tell us why this was a good deal Benny? Say goodbye to Benny.

This is an outrage!!!!!!

Impeach him!!!!!!

Old man bad!!!!!!

You Biden dick suckers can't criticize him for anything can you

Found the cult

Typical gaslighting saying Trump is a cult

The left is the cult

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

That's a yes or no
    I wouldn’t have.
    What about Joe?

Did he fuck up?

Yes or no
    I think it’s a mistake to lead Americans and Russians to believe we’ll go to great lengths to get our people out. My message would be more cold and unfeeling.

Whether it’s a fuck up, as you ask, cannot yet be determined.