Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Every time I hear someone on KJR say "Santa Clara 49ers"

Comments

• Options
    KJR is tolerable if you download podcast interviews like me, I listen when I workout at my gym. This way I don't have to listen to a single thing baseball related other than a podcast from the UW baseball coach. If you don't live in Seattle, you get a flavor from back home and can weed out the junk you don't want to listen to. I also enjoy "blue 42" with Brock and Clayton's "cold hard facts" podcasts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Husky fan podcast is better than anything on KJR and we are just sweatpants bonered basement dwellers. Those guys are horrible. For fuck sakes, Kim and fetters have a show on the air.

Your podcast is shit also.

HTH
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

KJR is tolerable if you download podcast interviews like me, I listen when I workout at my gym. This way I don't have to listen to a single thing baseball related other than a podcast from the UW baseball coach. If you don't live in Seattle, you get a flavor from back home and can weed out the junk you don't want to listen to. I also enjoy "blue 42" with Brock and Clayton's "cold hard facts" podcasts.

you live in Seattle
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

you live in Seattle Bellevue
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2014

you live in Seattle Bellevue Kenmore

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

you live in Seattle Bellevue Kenmore Kent

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Just wait until the CuntCast drops.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Not that I feel like the podcast needs to be defended, the listening numbers are trending upward so it would suggest that it isn't as shitty as you like to say it is. I know the rebuttal will be numbers can be twisted.
    We have received emails that has been positive and the most negative feedback of the podcast have been from people on HH. If you find it shitty no need to listen.
    We will be implementing more things this coming season to improve it.

We all understand this is Derek's forum and we appreciate that he gives us another avenue to share it.

Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    Some of you that hate KJR are missing good interviews. I like your podcasts but I would rather listen to Softy interview Petersen and Mike H. It's 2014, download the podcast and weed out the junk because some of you are missing out on some decent interviews.

Fact is dawgman had some good and telling info from 3 recruits Pete got and it was pretty good as much as I dislike those morons. I disliked Sark but I still loved my team.

The last 10 years has really done a number on our fanbase. Between the ST husky blogs death and dawgman 6 years ago there is an opening....just who is going to be smart enough to fill that void.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    pawz said:

you live in Seattle Bellevue Fife

• Options

Some of you that hate KJR are missing good interviews. I like your podcasts but I would rather listen to Softy interview Petersen and Mike H. It's 2014, download the podcast and weed out the junk because some of you are missing out on some decent interviews.

Fact is dawgman had some good and telling info from 3 recruits Pete got and it was pretty good as much as I dislike those morons. I disliked Sark but I still loved my team.

The last 10 years has really done a number on our fanbase. Between the ST husky blogs death and dawgman 6 years ago there is an opening....just who is going to be smart enough to fill that void.

The only good interview I've ever heard on KJR was the one where Sark lied his ass off to Mitch the same day that he took the USC job.

I really do think the ST blog is your home. You clearly don't belong here.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ROFL Santa Clara. I get it because their new stadium is in SC but they are still called San Francisco LOLOLOL!!11!!1
  • Options
    Oh here we go with the group think. If I like a few interviews on KJR when Coach Pete and Mike H. are talking over reading the same joke for the 1000th time. I care about Husky football not feeling like a cool Internet guy with knowledge of all the inside jokes.

And if Bob wasn't on the Hawk beat I would have had no reason to visit here, same as when I left dawgman in 2007. Half you dumb fucks just want to eat each other.

I'm pretty sure I don't fit in here because this place is more high school lunch break than a place to actual talk Husky sports.
  • Options

Oh here we go with the group think. If I like a few interviews on KJR when Coach Pete and Mike H. are talking over reading the same joke for the 1000th time. I care about Husky football not feeling like a cool Internet guy with knowledge of all the inside jokes.

And if Bob wasn't on the Hawk beat I would have had no reason to visit here, same as when I left dawgman in 2007. Half you dumb fucks just want to eat each other.

I'm pretty sure I don't fit in here because this place is more high school lunch break than a place to actual talk Husky sports.

Let me help you out a bit.

There aren't any Husky sports worth talking about right now. Come back in late September when football season starts.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

you live in Seattle Elbe