Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DM to ChuckHIV

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Disappointed in you, @chuck

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

@46XiJCAB ain't a bad dude
    Source?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

Which of his thousands of angry screeds did you read that led you to believe that @46XiJCAB is anything but a ranting little buttfuck who gets triggered by the softest of barbs? Trying to make private amends with him is weird, to say the least.

Source?
    https://bennyshouse.com
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Source?
    www.bennyshouse.com
    Btw, you blew right by 50k with nary a nod.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I’m still cracking up that chuck wouldn’t post that on the bored 😆 he could have sent that to anyone and it doesn’t change how weird and soft it is. He seems to have taken what I’ve said more personally than 46 ever has.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes it looks bad, and kind of is. My reason for it seemed solid at the moment.

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,877
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I always knew you were a smarmy fuck.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'm not even on there all that much. Maybe 50 posts all season. Chuck gets triggered easily.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm not even on there all that much. Maybe 50 posts all season. Chuck gets triggered easily.

I'm not on there much either.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46x whatever is probably a good guy, but it's the Duck bored. They deserve ridicule.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    chuck said:

I've had plenty of back and forth with 46j and some of the other ducks and yes, you're right. They do get butthurt and turn shitty at the drop of a hat. That's what led to the djduck rant that baze pasted in. I kept telling him he should lighten the fuck up and we could talk football, but he was too worked up.

I like the duck board but lately it's just ridiculous loop of the same diarrhea thread after thread. The guy's I mentioned are the reason for it. Other UW posters pop in and talk a little shit and score some hilarious hits, but it always turns back into the same shitty exchange between the guys I mentioned and the triggered ducks.

That's what led to the pm. I wish I hadn't done it, but I want to be able to talk football, just a little, on that board without it turning back into a haie led cluster fuck. Since he isn't going anywhere and they're going to keep being triggered by his schtick, Ive separated myself. The ducks don't like me any better than anyone else. All I was going for was an understanding that my approach to hating the ducks is all about the team and program, not the tired bullshit, and that he should react accordingly when I post.
    Tell us more about private golf clubs in Clark county.

Your “explanation” here just made it even worse.

Have you tried Dawgman? Seems more your speed.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,277
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Whatever, it's not worth getting triggered over and taken seriously @chuck

What you say and do, can, and will be held against you in the court of HH

• Options
    Founders Club

It's all malarkey anyway

I used to think this but Chuck showed us his pussy in November 30 and now it’s SERIOUS
  • Options
    Founders Club
    My last comment on the matter: can someone teach me how to put Chuck’s DM as my signature? I’d like that to live for a little bit
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    chuck said:

I still love you chuck. So much so, I'm about to send you a REAL PM ;)
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

Are there any nice cuntry clubs in Vantucky? I'm not too familiar with the area.
    Green Mountain.
    I had to use Google. I'm not Pup. And laffed.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Royal Oaks us supposed to be pretty nice. Green Meadows sounds like a shit hole.

The one haie attempted a flex with doesn't exist. That was the point. He tried to play it off as some kind of joke, but there's no humor and no punchline.