Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mock drafts are fun

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Woolley Doog: “. . . Also, the internet has revealed Kiper to be a dumb fuck that doesn't know anymore than all of the other dipshits making mock drafts on the internet for the most part.”
    Gotta give him credit for his call on Trev Alberts!
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

Woolley Doog: “. . . Also, the internet has revealed Kiper to be a dumb fuck that doesn't know anymore than all of the other dipshits making mock drafts on the internet for the most part.”
    So OP was an idiot for posting a mock draft?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

Wow. He must have received a great NIL deal (beyond a year of free grad school). Another great lefty (Matt Leinhart) stayed at USC for another year and took ballroom dancing haha.
    Penix is undoubtedly a STEM guy.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,492
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:
    Kiper doesn't know shit. I think if Penix really is 5th I don't think he would be coming back, but who knows? I don't defend every single fucking thing about every player ever on my favorite team in every aspect.

Kiper and these guys are just like every other mock draft internet dude like me who will have guys in their first round and then actually find out what their grade is and quietly they'll drop to a bunch of rounds.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

46XiJCAB said:
    Kiper doesn't know shit. I think if Penix really is 5th I don't think he would be coming back, but who knows? I don't defend every single fucking thing about every player ever on my favorite team in every aspect.

Kiper and these guys are just like every other mock draft internet dude like me who will have guys in their first round and then actually find out what their grade is and quietly they'll drop to a bunch of rounds.
    4th*

Nix was the one ranked 5th by some other dipshit who makes mock drafts on the internet that the OP felt inclined to create a thread about.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

4th*

Nix was the one ranked 5th by some other dipshit who makes mock drafts on the internet that the OP felt inclined to create a thread about.
    You were free to poast yours and did.

Why so mad bro?

It's a message bored if I'm not mistaken.

Plenty of hot takes over at hardcore.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

You mean Boo Radley Nix? Resemblance is uncanny. Better than Max Headroom. I'm sure he'll follow the long line of successful NFL QBs who leveled down in college to be better.

I didn't write the mock, CBS did. I'm sure Penix will show on some 2nd/3rd round mocks. Try not to be so ass hurt. It's not the fault of Nix that the NFL see's more in his game that currently fits the NFL.

I'm sure an NFL QB coach can get Penix out of the habit of throwing off his back foot and not using his lower body to drive the ball, at all. His flaws in mechanics are fixable, his history of being made of china, not so much. He's gonna get hit in the NFL, it ain't college.

NFL teams don't like risking millions on a guy with his history. Fats did a great job of keeping him upright this year. I didn't think he'd last 6-7 games.
    Who would you rather go on a road trip with Nix or Penix? First truck stop I'm hiding and Ubering somewhere if I'm with Nix.
    This is a really strange post.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

You mean Boo Radley Nix? Resemblance is uncanny. Better than Max Headroom. I'm sure he'll follow the long line of successful NFL QBs who leveled down in college to be better.

I didn't write the mock, CBS did. I'm sure Penix will show on some 2nd/3rd round mocks. Try not to be so ass hurt. It's not the fault of Nix that the NFL see's more in his game that currently fits the NFL.

I'm sure an NFL QB coach can get Penix out of the habit of throwing off his back foot and not using his lower body to drive the ball, at all. His flaws in mechanics are fixable, his history of being made of china, not so much. He's gonna get hit in the NFL, it ain't college.

NFL teams don't like risking millions on a guy with his history. Fats did a great job of keeping him upright this year. I didn't think he'd last 6-7 games.
    Who would you rather go on a road trip with Nix or Penix? First truck stop I'm hiding and Ubering somewhere if I'm with Nix.
    Not his first, not his last.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,492
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

Answer the question.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

HFNY said:

Wow. He must have received a great NIL deal (beyond a year of free grad school). Another great lefty (Matt Leinhart) stayed at USC for another year and took ballroom dancing haha.
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL and people actually think it's possible to have a "Higher Discussion Refuge" here..
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

Answer the question.
    I don’t really think about taking road trips with college kids and hiding in truck stops.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

Answer the question.
    I don’t really think about taking road trips with college kids and hiding in truck stops.
    Never?
  • Options
    thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

Answer the question.
    LOL......
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

HFNY said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL and people actually think it's possible to have a "Higher Discussion Refuge" here..
    Not with you, you stupidest of fucks. So fuck off with the “I’m trying BS.” It’s laughable. EMFA.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

46XiJCAB said:

Answer the question.
    LOL......
    Next time you go full fag with your LOLs, use more periods. It makes a difference.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,267
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hat on the table for Penix
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Hat on the table for Penix

RESPECT THE DOWNTOWN ATHLETIC CLUB'S DECISION!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All those finalists are fags except the Georgia QB and even he's just a small cog in a machine.