Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mock drafts are fun

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

CBS has Nix going to the Bucs at no. 23. The 5th QB. No Penix to be found.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's weird, the Bucs usually take winners, like Vita.
  • Options
    Trash Fish On!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    College players win college games.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

37-34

Blowout!

Hopefully Lanning's training wheels can be removed next year and he will have learned not to had the other team a victory. Film study. I have hope.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

37-34

Blowout!

Hopefully Lanning's training wheels can be removed next year and he will have learned not to had the other team a victory. Film study. I have hope.

:D
  • Options
    No, here, take the ball in our territory. Only a rookie HC with his head in his ass would do that and then repeat it two weeks later. Hopefully he isn't permanently stupid. Anyway, enjoy your early Christmas gift from Danny. It got you that Alamo Bowl invite.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

No, here, take the ball in our territory. Only a rookie HC with his head in his ass would do that and then repeat it two weeks later. Hopefully he isn't permanently stupid. Anyway, enjoy your early Christmas gift from Danny. It got you that Alamo Bowl invite.

• Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh, so it was a good decision and didn't lead to a UW win. Got it.

What a dipshit.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You mean Boo Radley Nix? Resemblance is uncanny. Better than Max Headroom. I'm sure he'll follow the long line of successful NFL QBs who leveled down in college to be better.
  • Options

You mean Boo Radley Nix? Resemblance is uncanny. Better than Max Headroom. I'm sure he'll follow the long line of successful NFL QBs who leveled down in college to be better.

I didn't write the mock, CBS did. I'm sure Penix will show on some 2nd/3rd round mocks. Try not to be so ass hurt. It's not the fault of Nix that the NFL see's more in his game that currently fits the NFL.

I'm sure an NFL QB coach can get Penix out of the habit of throwing off his back foot and not using his lower body to drive the ball, at all. His flaws in mechanics are fixable, his history of being made of china, not so much. He's gonna get hit in the NFL, it ain't college.

NFL teams don't like risking millions on a guy with his history. Fats did a great job of keeping him upright this year. I didn't think he'd last 6-7 games.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I didn't write the mock, CBS did. I'm sure Penix will show on some 2nd/3rd round mocks. Try not to be so ass hurt. It's not the fault of Nix that the NFL see's more in his game that currently fits the NFL.

I'm sure an NFL QB coach can get Penix out of the habit of throwing off his back foot and not using his lower body to drive the ball, at all. His flaws in mechanics are fixable, his history of being made of china, not so much. He's gonna get hit in the NFL, it ain't college.

NFL teams don't like risking millions on a guy with his history. Fats did a great job of keeping him upright this year. I didn't think he'd last 6-7 games.
    Hopefully Blo goes because Penix is back anyways. LOL

Suck on it quook
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Who would you rather go on a road trip with Nix or Penix? First truck stop I'm hiding and Ubering somewhere if I'm with Nix.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

CBS has Nix going to the Bucs at no. 23. The 5th QB. No Penix to be found.

Link?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

46XiJCAB said:

Who would you rather go on a road trip with Nix or Penix? First truck stop I'm hiding and Ubering somewhere if I'm with Nix.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,546
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

This is a really strange post.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Wow. He must have received a great NIL deal (beyond a year of free grad school). Another great lefty (Matt Leinhart) stayed at USC for another year and took ballroom dancing haha.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Woolley Doog: “. . . Also, the internet has revealed Kiper to be a dumb fuck that doesn't know anymore than all of the other dipshits making mock drafts on the internet for the most part.”