Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pandering Saban

theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,607
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Nick Saban making his case at halftime of the Michigan/Purdue game. One, why give him a platform to influence? Who made that call? Fox, the SEC or Alabama? Two, fuck you Nick. You lost twice. You didn’t win your division. You lost to four loss LSU and your best win is four loss Texas. These are the rules by which we play for another couple years. In 2024 you can fuck around, get in the playoffs and then run train on everyone until the title game. Until then STFU and don’t lose.

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He was making a ton of excuses about injuries. I thought in football you're supposed to be tough and it's next man up. Besides, don't you have some four star backup? It's amazing how many SEC apologists there are though. I'm glad the committee saw through it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,704
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I sat there nodding my head and agreeing with every word he said, then somewhere along the way I wondered how he rated so high that he got to go on a national broadcast and lobby like that.

Basically it comes down to TCU. Absolutely horrible playoff team coming off a loss to a joke of a big 12 champ with three losses. Now their loss to KSU is a "good loss"...because they lost to them? Jfc that's retarded.

I'd rather see Bama but it doesn't matter and they didn't deserve it either.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Maybe the Twitter rumor about him retiring is true and this is his desperation plea for one final shot at a title.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is what our once-great sport has become…I’m sure he finds it as distasteful as “we” do, and he wouldn’t do it if he thought there wasn’t a chance it would work…
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd prefer Bama