Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    That’s one way to win a title, holyshit.

2025 will be special for Portland St?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I think Yelm had one of those multi-season losing streaks for a while, and mostly awful for decades. Somehow they've come up in the last 10 years. Good for them.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    My favorite part of Yelm’s rise this season was this kids twitter account. Absolute savage. He’s gonna be a great NAIA ball player

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Yelm beating Eastside Catholic has to be one of the biggest upsets in WA state history.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Yelm beating Eastside Catholic has to be one of the biggest upsets in WA state history.

And the way they lost. Infamous
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

yelm has a 5 star
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Went to my first tornado game back in 1990 with my cousins. Was truly a podunk country town with 2 stoplights back then
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439

Went to my first tornado game back in 1990 with my cousins. Was truly a podunk country town with 2 stoplights back then

Population is 800% higher now than it was in 1990

It's a decent town now
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Yelm was the #1 seed and has been in the mix last couple of years. From a program success standpoint, I get it why you say it though. I think O’Dea lost one a few years ago to a school I’ve never heard of since in Eastern WA. I’d have to look that one up to remember who I’m thinking of.
    Kamiakin in 2016. Too lazy to research further but I think theres a chance it’s the only time they’ve played in State. I’m likely wrong but do remember them winning and having a WTF moment.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,464
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

When I was growing up in Woolley the school had this absolutely unhinged basketball camp each summer I had to take part in where other schools came for like a week and slept on the floor in the classrooms. As you can imagine, the only schools that would sign up to have kids sleep on the floor of classrooms at Woolley high were hilarious schools like Forks, Okanogan, Omak, Ephrata, Montesano, WF West, Hoquiam, etc.

Yelm were always the biggest biggest douchebags. I don't know what this has to do with anything else but just needed to share that.

I doubt you thought WF West was too hilarious when they knocked you hillbillies out of the playoffs this year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    Swaye's Wigwam

When I was growing up in Woolley the school had this absolutely unhinged basketball camp each summer I had to take part in where other schools came for like a week and slept on the floor in the classrooms. As you can imagine, the only schools that would sign up to have kids sleep on the floor of classrooms at Woolley high were hilarious schools like Forks, Okanogan, Omak, Ephrata, Montesano, WF West, Hoquiam, etc.

Yelm were always the biggest biggest douchebags. I don't know what this has to do with anything else but just needed to share that.

I doubt you thought WF West was too hilarious when they knocked you hillbillies out of the playoffs this year.
    That's Chehalis right?