Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter’s laptop

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

TugCon fever dreams aren’t evidence.

Let’s see some financials.

Dazzler demands evidence but can’t provide a brief on the Russian state narrative.

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.
    So was the 2020 election stolen? Did Kari really win in 2022?

You parrot the Russian narrative every day, Comrade.
    You parrot Russian disinformation to this day. Pee tapes! Putin prefers Trump because he can (not) invade Ukraine!
    I parroted the pee tape now? You girls really play fast and loose with the facts.
    Must. Defend. Everything. Left.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler demands evidence but can’t provide a brief on the Russian state narrative.

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

You parrot Russian disinformation to this day. Pee tapes! Putin prefers Trump because he can (not) invade Ukraine!
    I parroted the pee tape now? You girls really play fast and loose with the facts.
    OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    You lie everyday you post. I see no need to spend 2 hrs proving something you'll just continue to lie about even after proof is provided.
    So you made it up.
    Sure thing Helen. Keep lying.
    You just can’t be bothered with your proof though.
    You will just continue to lie regardless. Everyone here knows it.

If I provide the receipts will you leave the board permanently? That might make it worth my time.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,472
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    You lie everyday you post. I see no need to spend 2 hrs proving something you'll just continue to lie about even after proof is provided.
    So you made it up.

If I provide the receipts will you leave the board permanently? That might make it worth my time.
    Yes.

Now hop to it!
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hunter’s former business partner referred to Joe as “the big guy” in a message when the NY Post broke the story. That’s the account of a GOP WB.

The same individual discussed the usual 10% to “the Big Guy” regarding the multi-million dollar deal with Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.

The email outlining the deal was found on Hunter’s Russia disinformation laptop. But it’s real now and Republicans just want to look at Hunter’s dick.

Fuck off Dazzler. You’re trash.

10% should leave a trail.

Let me know when you have more than an accusation that Hunter said it to his partner. Not doubting he did say it btw. Imagine an addict lying about a thing like that.
    Look up the videos of Hunter himself from the laptop. He says it himself including 50% of everything Hunter makes going to Joe. How do you think he bought all those houses?

You really are a POS attorney. Not a brain cell alive.
    Unlike Daddy, you could look online at Joe's recent tax returns and figure out how he bought real estate.

And that's not to mention that he drew a Senator's pay from 1973 to 2009 and then a VP's pay for the next 8 years.

You've sucked at the public teat in your "career". You know how that goes. You own a lot of real estate yourself. Allegedly.

Imagine an alleged "cop" not being able to figure out why a drug addict might have a motive to lie about money and influence.
    So have you looked at his taxes then?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hunter’s former business partner referred to Joe as “the big guy” in a message when the NY Post broke the story. That’s the account of a GOP WB.

The same individual discussed the usual 10% to “the Big Guy” regarding the multi-million dollar deal with Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC.

The email outlining the deal was found on Hunter’s Russia disinformation laptop. But it’s real now and Republicans just want to look at Hunter’s dick.

Let me know when you have more than an accusation that Hunter said it to his partner. Not doubting he did say it btw. Imagine an addict lying about a thing like that.
    Look up the videos of Hunter himself from the laptop. He says it himself including 50% of everything Hunter makes going to Joe. How do you think he bought all those houses?

Unlike Daddy, you could look online at Joe's recent tax returns and figure out how he bought real estate.

And that's not to mention that he drew a Senator's pay from 1973 to 2009 and then a VP's pay for the next 8 years.

You've sucked at the public teat in your "career". You know how that goes. You own a lot of real estate yourself. Allegedly.

Imagine an alleged "cop" not being able to figure out why a drug addict might have a motive to lie about money and influence.
    Yes.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

Hi

punchable face

not that I'd punch a chick
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    So you made it up.

Yes.

Now hop to it!
    I want this enforceable since, you know, you are in fact, a liar and have been exposed as such repeatedly.

@DerekJohnson can we get a referee and terms?
    Not that difficult.

You accused me of treating the pee tapes story as true and factual. Hurry up! I can’t leave forever if you don’t go find the receipts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    So you made it up.

Yes.

Now hop to it!
    I want this enforceable since, you know, you are in fact, a liar and have been exposed as such repeatedly.

Not that difficult.

You accused me of treating the pee tapes story as true and factual. Hurry up! I can’t leave forever if you don’t go find the receipts.
    Parroting it. One link and *poof you are gone. Way to try and shift the goalposts. Feeling nervous all of a sudden?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You gals.

Got awful quiet all of a sudden...
  • Options

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    So you made it up.

Yes.

Now hop to it!

Not that difficult.

Parroting it. One link and *poof you are gone. Way to try and shift the goalposts. Feeling nervous all of a sudden?
    Waiting for your link, lady.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    So you made it up.

Yes.

Now hop to it!

Not that difficult.

Waiting for your link, lady.
    And I’m still waiting for your link for equal application of the law for people who murder others with a vehicle.
  • Options

You gals.

It really has.

Link?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

You gals.

It really has.

Link?
    Waiting for confirmation from @DerekJohnson then I'll go on my scavenger hunt.

We all know you will back out or shift goalposts etc.
    You already tried to.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

HHusky said:

You gals.

It really has.

Link?
    Waiting for confirmation from @DerekJohnson then I'll go on my scavenger hunt.

We all know you will back out or shift goalposts etc.
    You already tried to.
    Repeating the story uncritically (and therefore treating it as true) is “moving the goalposts” now. Find me doing that even once and *poof. Get busy!
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Another thread of fat fat pretending that Biden isn't on the take, and projecting his failure to provide proof of any of his lies about collusion, bountygate, fascism, and voter suppression. Sad!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/newsfront/elon-musk-twitter-censorship/2022/12/04/id/1099033/

Elon Musk is vowing more Twitter revelations to come Sunday – albeit delayed "another day or two" – after outing President Joe Biden's administration for directing political censorship operations at Twitter.

There are "more smoking guns" to reveal, Musk promised Saturday night on the Twitter Spaces audio platform.

He also noted the ire he is bringing upon himself for exposing the political bias on the social media giant, preemptively saying, "I do not have any suicidal thoughts.

"If I committed suicide, it's not real," he added, a reference to the theorists that repeat the mantra that Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

Musk, after paying $44 billion to buy Twitter, has been dealing with cancel culture operations from woke advertisers, but did suggest Saturday that the exposing of the 2020 presidential election cycle suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story has reflexively brought the advertising revenue back to Twitter.

"Just a note to thank advertisers for returning to Twitter," Musk tweeted, having previously vowed to out the woke companies publicly, too.
  • Options
    How’s that search going DogBoot?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Yes.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Hypocrite.

Fuck off.

OK Helga!
    So you lied.
    So you made it up.

Yes.

Now hop to it!

Not that difficult.

You never said they were false because that’s your SOP here you pathological lying POS.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biden is the “Big Guy” Hunter associates have said so publicly and to GOP members of Congress.

Dazzler likes to pretend it isn’t true until the money trail is exposed.

10% to the “Big Guy” was SOP for Hunter deals where daddy allowed him to use his influence.