Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Further proof DM.com is taking marching orders...

CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
Lately the UW doesn't want anyone who is on the job site, takes a tour of the stadium, etc....to take pictures of the stadium and post them online. Apparently a few people have posted pictures or links that go to pictures of people who work on the stadium or have taken a tour of the new stadium.

Dawgman.com has complied with the wishes of the UW Athletic Dept and has deleted any posts that include pictures or links to pictures of the new stadium. Kim and Eklund have basically admitted as much.

Keep in mind...This is a publicly owned facility, financed with publicly backed bonds and its not enough that the UW Athletic Dept doesn't want people posting pictures of it, but they have also reached out to Kim and asked him to comply - and he has.

Now you tell me who the fuck the crooked website with the agenda is.

Comments

• Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Woooa, you may want to step away from the computer for a day or two and stop punching your fist through the screen.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like you're here to beat your chest.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    People are posting pics on FB, and who cares if they do people will be watching games in 3 months. It's no secret what it looks like. I don't know why people love this idea of secrecy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like you're jumping to a conclusion.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think someone needs a banana... can you meet me at Starbucks in 30 mins?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

People are posting pics on FB, and who cares if they do people will be watching games in 3 months. It's no secret what it looks like. I don't know why people love this idea of secrecy.

The point of the post is Kim taking marching orders from the AD despite continued denials.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The worst part is

Lately the UW doesn't want anyone who is on the job site, takes a tour of the stadium, etc....to take pictures of the stadium and post them online. Apparently a few people have posted pictures or links that go to pictures of people who work on the stadium or have taken a tour of the new stadium.

Dawgman.com has complied with the wishes of the UW Athletic Dept and has deleted any posts that include pictures or links to pictures of the new stadium. Kim and Eklund have basically admitted as much.

Keep in mind...This is a publicly owned facility, financed with publicly backed bonds and its not enough that the UW Athletic Dept doesn't want people posting pictures of it, but they have also reached out to Kim and asked him to comply - and he has.

Kim is a pussy. He is just happy to be in the same room as the Athletic Dept, even if he will always be stuck at the kiddy table. Scratch that, he's not even at the kiddy table, he's crawling like a rat waiting for some scraps to fall from the table. They don't respect him, it is obvious what is really going on.

Kim has said it himself, Dawgman's media credentials wouldn't get taken away even if the AD and coaches hated them (Ruth still has credentials). So why does he need to cater to the AD and coaches every wish? Oh yeah, because he's a pussy.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    Founders Club
    We already kno

The worst part is

Kim is a pussy. He is just happy to be in the same room as the Athletic Dept, even if he will always be stuck at the kiddy table. Scratch that, he's not even at the kiddy table, he's crawling like a rat waiting for some scraps to fall from the table. They don't respect him, it is obvious what is really going on.

Kim has said it himself, Dawgman's media credentials wouldn't get taken away even if the AD and coaches hated them (Ruth still has credentials). So why does he need to cater to the AD and coaches every wish? Oh yeah, because he's a pussy.

As Kim said to me.... "The U of W athletic department FINALLY respects Dawgman.com..."
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kim and his crew are complete jokes. Not exactly breaking news.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I think his definition of respect is different than mine.

We already kno

The worst part is

As Kim said to me.... "The U of W athletic department FINALLY respects Dawgman.com..."
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We already kno

The worst part is

Keep in mind...This is a publicly owned facility, financed with publicly backed bonds and its not enough that the UW Athletic Dept doesn't want people posting pictures of it, but they n.

Kim has said it himself, Dawgman's media credentials wouldn't get taken

Just like HH respecting Roaddawg
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited June 2013
    This seems like as good a place as any to mention this... but in the latest "what I'm hearing" thread from Kim... I posted "If you're just here to beat your chest, you won't last long."

It didn't last long. Amazingly, not banned again though.

Is there a Husky bored not run by the Gestapo that doesn't tell you to LEAVE! ?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

This seems like as good a place as any to mention this... but in the latest "what I'm hearing" thread from Kim... I posted "If you're just here to beat your chest, you won't last long."

Asking for a friend.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    AZDuck said:

Asking for a friend.

If you are HERE to beat your chest, you won't last long. Seriously.