Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Williams plays through pain, inspiring many, but injury limits him and USC vs Utah

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,214
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I’ve “popped” both hamstrings, once playing rugby and once playing soccer. I’m not a D1 level athlete but I don’t see any way Williams popped a hammy and continued playing.

And if he truly popped it, Riley is a weak motherfucker as a coach to keep him out there.

If anything he stained his hammy. We have seen plenty of players pop a hammy and the gesture is always the same. Never seen a hammy go doing a hook slide
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I was going to say the same. If by “popped” he means “pull,” or “torn,” no way. Strained? More likely. If pulled/torn, he’s on the sideline. If ripped away from the femur, which happened to a colleague water skiing, it’s ambulance time.

Something happened.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,534
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

I was going to say the same. If by “popped” he means “pull,” or “torn,” no way. Strained? More likely. If pulled/torn, he’s on the sideline. If ripped away from the femur, which happened to a colleague water skiing, it’s ambulance time.

Something happened.

I thought he tweaked his ankle but maybe it was a strain. I have "popped" my hamstring before and could barely stand afterwards, let alone jog.

And whatever happened to CW didn't affect USC in terms of being out-coached and out-hit.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,609
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve “popped” both hamstrings, once playing rugby and once playing soccer. I’m not a D1 level athlete but I don’t see any way Williams popped a hammy and continued playing.

And if he truly popped it, Riley is a weak motherfucker as a coach to keep him out there.

Fucking this. I popped a hamstring and it was like getting shot in the back of my leg. The whole thing bunched up and I was laid up for a couple days before I could limp around and go to work. He wouldn’t have been able to walk off the field if he’d “popped” that thing. Bunch of LA bullshit.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,672
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Williams literally quit and left the last place which was a handoff lol