Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

USC and Riley

chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
Are right in par with Notre Dame in terms of how bad I dislike them. Oklahoma was always a defenseless mirage of a contender and now USC will be the same. Look how fucking soft their 5* recruits and portal scores already look.

It's no consolation because I was silently dooging hard over the Rose Bowl, but seeing them exposed like this is satisfying in a petty way. Buy all the talent in the world and overpay for overrated coaches and be fucking Oklahoma west. They signed up for glorious regular seasons with no payoff when they hired him.

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited December 2022
    chuck said:

Are right in par with Notre Dame in terms of how bad I dislike them. Oklahoma was always a defenseless mirage of a contender and now USC will be the same. Look how fucking soft their 5* recruits and portal scores already look.

It's no consolation because I was silently dooging hard over the Rose Bowl, but seeing them exposed like this is satisfying in a petty way. Buy all the talent in the world and overpay for overrated coaches and be fucking Oklahoma west. They signed up for glorious regular seasons with no payoff when they hired him.

They couldn’t win the PAC-12 but they’re gonna be a player in the B1G?

Was there an SC player tonight who didn’t throw at towel over their head after the game?

LOL.....
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

Was there an SC player tonight who didn’t throw at towel over their head after the game?

LOL.....
    It will be hard to keep them from being a contender with the amount of talent they'll always have. They don't have to play tOSU or Michigan every week.

Mirage contender that fades and is no real threat to the top tier, but still wins 9-10 games. That's what I expect.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

LOL.....
    It will be hard to keep them from being a contender with the amount of talent they'll always have. They don't have to play tOSU or Michigan every week.

Mirage contender that fades and is no real threat to the top tier, but still wins 9-10 games. That's what I expect.
    Penn State with the LA flair
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

LOL.....

Penn State with the LA flair
    Pretty much. Maybe a notch below even.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

LOL.....

They win the West and get hosed by Mich. or tOSU.

Lather.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.