Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Earned my 10 Year Badge

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

MelloDawg said:

The only other recipient? Vanilla’s Boss, DJ (ILTCHDJ)

invalid pole. Must add time on HHB. You get an additional 5 years if you froze your sack off trying to give the national coach of the year a cake for his birthday.
    I was there. Was that 2008?

I woke up on a freeezing cold day to deliver a cake to some Coach on my own 36th bday.

Definition of fucktard right there.
    I appreciate the fandom, but what were you guys thinking? Grown men going and giving out a cake on Jim Mora’s birthday.
    I know it sounds weird now, 14 years later, to hear about a group of fully grown men bringing another man a cake. But it was also weird in 2008.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

MelloDawg said:

The only other recipient? Vanilla’s Boss, DJ (ILTCHDJ)

invalid pole. Must add time on HHB. You get an additional 5 years if you froze your sack off trying to give the national coach of the year a cake for his birthday.
    I was there. Was that 2008?

I woke up on a freeezing cold day to deliver a cake to some Coach on my own 36th bday.

Definition of fucktard right there.
    I appreciate the fandom, but what were you guys thinking? Grown men going and giving out a cake on Jim Mora’s birthday.
    I know it sounds weird now, 14 years later, to hear about a group of fully grown men bringing another man a cake. But it was also weird in 2008.

53ish seconds
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was not there. But I do remember getting a play by play, just can't remember where. Was that on HHB?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club

The late @DeLarry told me that when he showed up, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi was the first one there. I don't know if he was joking or not but Coker purportedly was worried at first as a big black guy emerged from the gloaming and walked toward him. (Larry was around 6'2" and 230). In fairness he was probably joking.

Coker is probably scared of his shadow so......
    Can confirm.