Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Re: Cornel

13»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    I know Captian PJ personally, I won't out him but he is creepy and not in creepycoug way.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,635
    edited June 2014

Free.

Harv.

Now.

Harv is funny and a clever troll, but kinda jumped the shark on dawgboard by banning himself after cooging it up to the max
    Disagree.

My favorite part about Harv is how well he calls out the doogs while also being one of the biggest coogs.
    Sankey will never decommit from WSU. It's in the script.
    Once UW moves to Qwest they'll never return to the mistake by the goose shit infested lake. It's in the script.
    WSU is going to win the Apple Cup and end the doogs dream of returning to a bowel game in Sark's second year. It's in the script.

etc
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    dnc said:

Free.

Harv.

Now.

Harv is funny and a clever troll, but kinda jumped the shark on dawgboard by banning himself after cooging it up to the max
    Disagree.

My favorite part about Harv is how well he calls out the doogs while also being one of the biggest coogs.
    Sankey will never decommit from WSU.
    Once UW moves to Qwest they'll never return to the mistake by the goose shit infested lake. It's in the script.
    It's in the script. It's in the script.
    WSU is going to win the Apple Cup and end the doogs dream of returning to a bowel game in Sark's second year. It's in the script.

etc
    His worse Coog sin was sticking with Paul Wulff through thick and thin. I used to always remember him saying "The difference is I like my coach".

To this day I don't know what Harv saw in WULFF!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    jecornel said:

I know Captian PJ personally, I won't out him but he is creepy and not in creepycoug way.

Disagree
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,557 Founders Club

this is the sort of emotional reconciliation crap you typically see written by a guy who just learned he as prostate cancer.

Staff? True?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,041
    jecornel said:

well done cornel. well done.