Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know what?

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I'm kinda dooging. Great teams drop games to Little Baptist Anal Only Sisters of the Poor all the time and still make the tourney.

Beat Auburn, have a decent conference season, and make March Madness Hop

Or get fired. Those are the options
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club

I hope they lose every game from this point on. Hop needs to go. You've watched shit hoops for a while anyway. Suffer through one more year.

7-1 baby!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They can't score enough and their defense won't generate enough transitions against the good teams. Only way this team possibly makes the tourney is because the conference as a whole, outside of Arizona, is really fucking terrible. Worse than it normally is.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

They can't score enough and their defense won't generate enough transitions against the good teams. Only way this team possibly makes the tourney is because the conference as a whole, outside of Arizona, is really fucking terrible. Worse than it normally is.

Make the tourney.

Nothin else matters

The pac 12 sucks as always
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Make the tourney.

Nothin else matters

I love that making the tourney is an acceptable goal. This program sucks.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

haie said:

Make the tourney.

Nothin else matters

Making the tourney prolongs your Hop misery. You win the battle and lose the war.
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

Make the tourney.

Nothin else matters

I mean, yeah. The program does suck and making a round of 32 is a win
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Make the tourney.

Nothin else matters

I mean, yeah. The program does suck and making a round of 32 is a win
    I would rather it crater so someone else has a chance. Hop ain’t the guy. He sucks.