Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Damone / more time

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Now more than ever can someone post Puppy rant about 4th grade shit this is getting embarrassing, etc.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Now more than ever can someone post Puppy rant about 4th grade shit this is getting embarrassing, etc.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait...this thread isn't one giant whoosh??
  • YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 541
    I down voted because @HuskyJW upvoted
    jecornel said:

Who is sandy? You guys have been voting me down since I have been on here. You both act like you own the joint and I will guarantee neither of you will show for HH gathering.

If you do show I will give you each 50 bucks cash and buy you each pitcher of beer of your choice.

Of course, we know you will come up with some BS excuse why you can't go.

You love being the forum bullies. But my guess is neither will come out of the basement for a fun evening of free cash and beer.

Looks like you are just as sensitive as you claim I am.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    Worst thing in the world is to be ignored....so I'll take it.
    YouKnowIt said:

I down voted because @HuskyJW upvoted

jecornel said:

Who is sandy? You guys have been voting me down since I have been on here. You both act like you own the joint and I will guarantee neither of you will show for HH gathering.

If you do show I will give you each 50 bucks cash and buy you each pitcher of beer of your choice.

Of course, we know you will come up with some BS excuse why you can't go.

You love being the forum bullies. But my guess is neither will come out of the basement for a fun evening of free cash and beer.

Looks like you are just as sensitive as you claim I am.

• DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    HuskyJW said:

Wait...this thread isn't one giant whoosh??

I can't tell if it's a whoosh or not. I haven't been this confused since Legion of Spooge was on his last meth bender.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I expected Cockus to have the entire collection memorized by now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I haven't read any of his rants in forever but fun to copy and paste.

Just like it's been years since I've read take the gloves off but I've probably pasted it over 81 times.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Just like it's been years since I've read take the gloves off but I've probably pasted it over 81 times.
    Someone should create a clipboard of his most relevant poasts and make a thread about it so that they can be easily cut and pasted.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Someone should create a clipboard of his most relevant poasts and make a thread about it so that they can be easily cut and pasted.
    Are you threatening to talk X's & O's.....things are about to get crazy in here.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I remember a dude in elementary school
    who wanted to be m y friend (because I was so popular and a bully). He offered me candy, chocolate bars and to come over to his house to ride motorcycles. Told the fag to go boof his "quest' buddies.

Don't see much of a difference here Cornell you goofy bastard. Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you have to pay for friends they're not your true friends. And Damone? What a party that would be.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And you don't have to pay more time, he would run barefooted from Pullman to be there with you. to find a friend. How cute u 2 would be;-))))))))))))) xoxo
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    section8 said:

Mods!!! This is an OBVIOUS jab at the fact PLSS in in a wheelchair.

I'm OUTRAGED that section8 would be so classless as to make fun of a crippled retard.

Banhammer. Now. We won't STAND for this...