Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's starting...

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

Looks like someone realized they were not going to be WR no. 1 or 2 next year. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to be a starter somewhere.

Lanning wants top 75 players that can beat WASHINGTON
    3 point win.
    3 point loss moral victory POTD. Loser.
    Someone doesn't understand what a moral victory is. This isn't about Oregon keeping it close, this is about dipshits like you acting like you just won the NC and have somehow overtaken a program that owns you. Now go snuggle up to that 3 point domination, Slackjaw.
    You're better than this 46x. The three point thing is weak. It was an upset win. NOGAF about the score.

Too much dwelling on the past, as husky fans were frequently reminded over the past 20 years, is for doogs and now quooks. Right now all that matters to me, and this goes for most I believe, is that UW finished the season on an unexpected high, beat all 3 NW rivals, and exceeded most expectations. Who on earth would've predicted a shot at the Rose Bowl for UW anytime during preseason or during the first 6 games?

Meanwhile Oregon is getting hit with staff turnover and portal defections. I'm sure you'll get through it just fine but you'd rather it didn't have to happen, right?

It's all about the now, not before or after, and it's pretty fun. I'm not suggesting you let us enjoy it. Poke holes, bash haie and everyone else who posts on this board, diminish it, etc, but do a little better than focusing on the 3 point loss.
    The 3 point slam is just for the loser dipshits around here. I said all week it was going to be a very close game. The folks poor mouthing uw's chances were their own "fans." Then those same dipshits come here act like they've never won a GD thing. They know who they are.
    Imagine thinking it’s a slam by pointing out we won the game. Full blown FS.

I’ll wait around for you to find my takes on the Oregon game. You’ll find my take in September and then following the game. I was right. And you’re a loser hanging your hat on a moral victory.
    I don’t follow you around Slackjaw. That would be you. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win. Rub it, kiss it, keep it warm. Treat it like a first born.

I’m happy for you. It’s a big deal. You beat a superior program and that doesn’t happen very often.

Now jump in your Dodge Stratus and head to the RB. It’s going to take quite a while to get there driving in reverse.
    Lot of words. You were right would have sufficed.
    White Flag from Slackjaw.

Shocking!
    By all means don’t let me get in the way of you celebrating keeping it close. Bodes well for Danny.
    It’s not me, it’s you.

Keeping it close was the Hardcore mantra going in. I had Oregon winning.

JFC you’re not bright.
    Yep, I’ve definitely been the one banging the 3 point drum for 2 weeks, that’s certainly not your go-to loser coping mechanism. I’m sure you’ll have 4-5 posts beating this dead horse since that’s your MO. I just want to make sure you know how sad it looks.
    Do you kiss that 3 pointer before tucking it in each night or just go in dry?
    Hearing that keeping rivalry games close at home, choking 2 games in 3 weeks, and losing by 46 are part of the good coach starter pack. Congrats again, 46.
    So you go in dry. Good to know.
    This is where he repeats his jokes ad nauseum 🥱
    You didn’t answer so I had to assume you went it dry. Do you?
    Someone blew their hooker fund on the Duck meltdown last weekend, JFC.
    Quit while you’re behind, Slackjaw. I feel like I’m clubbing a baby Harp Seal.
    The lowest energy imaginable. It’s so boring.
    And yet here's Slackjaw. Hey Slackjaw, you don't get tired of Haie's 2 jokes but then you're a moron so they'll always be fresh to you.

Little Bro.
    The sickest of burns
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Like I like to say: best rivalry in the Pac 12, and the next best one isn't even in the same galaxy. Although "the hit" on Beav, coupled with 'No Natty', might be a sign that the two Oregons really don't like each other. But like Washington with Cuog!, Oregon tends to beat themselves when they lose to Beave rather than the other way.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

We won. You lost. Your program is imploding. Enjoy.

Imploding. Lol. Get a grip dude. You’re really going full doog and you’re going to look like an absolute dumbfuck.

Oregons going to have 10+ guys transfer out. That’s great news for you if you’re stupid and think the season starts Without anything being filled . Bad news for you is they’ll portal in 10+ guys who are going to be actual contributors. Like they did last year.

Thornton and Florence are annoying because they’ll both be really good players down the line. No one in the program is losing a second of sleep over Thompson, butters, and cardwell leaving. In fact, they were probably encouraged to. Cristobal recruited a lot of soft Bible thumping dudes with obnoxious parents. The sooner they gtfo, the better. If Lanning suddenly seniors they jaramillo bros I’ll buy him his next keg
    Agree. UW fans, slow roll on declaring Oregon imploding because of shitty players transferring. Backup QBs, a backup RB, and a talented, but barely used WR transferring is something that could easily happen at UW at any moment. It all is quickly forgotten if weirdo Bo Nix announces he's coming back and/or they make a nice OC hire and they keep Dante Moore.

It's like if Oregon fans were saying UW is imploding because Huard/Morris, Dick Newton, and Giles Jackson are transferring out.

If guys like Troy Franklin and Bucky Irving start transferring out, then yes, rejoice in implosion. Though holy shit, those are the only players returning for sure on their team that aren't ass or at best JAGs I can think of. Wow.
    Of course. Even @MikeSeaver knows our premature evaluations of the demise of Oregon are amusing

I'm just amused that all the chest beating about super Mario the recruiter are now WDWHA

Also not confined to Oregon. We laugh at ourselves over the Petersen leveling up
    Still amazing the amount of hate you all have for a guy that took you to a playoff game. He didn't leave your program in shambles like Slingblade did the Ducks. And he left all of his OKG's for Fats and Fats was able to convince Penix to come play with those guys. Otherwise, you're 6-6, 7-5 tops.
    Actually, he pulled an Oregon and left us with a bunch of paper tiger blue chips.
    So those guys from the 2019-2020 classes that just went 10-2 are paper tiger BC. You're not even trying anymore, dumbass. Your OL and WR's are a gift from Peterson. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

Imploding. Lol. Get a grip dude. You’re really going full doog and you’re going to look like an absolute dumbfuck.

Oregons going to have 10+ guys transfer out. That’s great news for you if you’re stupid and think the season starts Without anything being filled . Bad news for you is they’ll portal in 10+ guys who are going to be actual contributors. Like they did last year.

Thornton and Florence are annoying because they’ll both be really good players down the line. No one in the program is losing a second of sleep over Thompson, butters, and cardwell leaving. In fact, they were probably encouraged to. Cristobal recruited a lot of soft Bible thumping dudes with obnoxious parents. The sooner they gtfo, the better. If Lanning suddenly seniors they jaramillo bros I’ll buy him his next keg
    Agree. UW fans, slow roll on declaring Oregon imploding because of shitty players transferring. Backup QBs, a backup RB, and a talented, but barely used WR transferring is something that could easily happen at UW at any moment. It all is quickly forgotten if weirdo Bo Nix announces he's coming back and/or they make a nice OC hire and they keep Dante Moore.

It's like if Oregon fans were saying UW is imploding because Huard/Morris, Dick Newton, and Giles Jackson are transferring out.

If guys like Troy Franklin and Bucky Irving start transferring out, then yes, rejoice in implosion. Though holy shit, those are the only players returning for sure on their team that aren't ass or at best JAGs I can think of. Wow.
    Of course. Even @MikeSeaver knows our premature evaluations of the demise of Oregon are amusing

I'm just amused that all the chest beating about super Mario the recruiter are now WDWHA

Also not confined to Oregon. We laugh at ourselves over the Petersen leveling up
    Still amazing the amount of hate you all have for a guy that took you to a playoff game. He didn't leave your program in shambles like Slingblade did the Ducks. And he left all of his OKG's for Fats and Fats was able to convince Penix to come play with those guys. Otherwise, you're 6-6, 7-5 tops.
    Actually, he pulled an Oregon and left us with a bunch of paper tiger blue chips.
    So those guys from the 2019-2020 classes that just went 10-2 are paper tiger BC. You're not even trying anymore, dumbass. Your OL and WR's are a gift from Peterson. Fuck off.
    You're a clueless retard. I get it. But a shit ton of those prized top X classes have already washed out of the program. And did before 2021 even.

One thing about Yimmy, is that I won't be surprised if his lower rated guys actually turn out to be football players, which is more than you can say about most of Petersen's vaunted classes.

Talking about paper tiger pussy kids who want Tinker Hatfield shoes and get their asses kicked by more motivated recruits is way too deep for Duck fans though.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

Looks like someone realized they were not going to be WR no. 1 or 2 next year. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to be a starter somewhere.

3 point win.
    Someone doesn't understand what a moral victory is. This isn't about Oregon keeping it close, this is about dipshits like you acting like you just won the NC and have somehow overtaken a program that owns you. Now go snuggle up to that 3 point domination, Slackjaw.
    You're better than this 46x. The three point thing is weak. It was an upset win. NOGAF about the score.

Too much dwelling on the past, as husky fans were frequently reminded over the past 20 years, is for doogs and now quooks. Right now all that matters to me, and this goes for most I believe, is that UW finished the season on an unexpected high, beat all 3 NW rivals, and exceeded most expectations. Who on earth would've predicted a shot at the Rose Bowl for UW anytime during preseason or during the first 6 games?

Meanwhile Oregon is getting hit with staff turnover and portal defections. I'm sure you'll get through it just fine but you'd rather it didn't have to happen, right?

It's all about the now, not before or after, and it's pretty fun. I'm not suggesting you let us enjoy it. Poke holes, bash haie and everyone else who posts on this board, diminish it, etc, but do a little better than focusing on the 3 point loss.
    The 3 point slam is just for the loser dipshits around here. I said all week it was going to be a very close game. The folks poor mouthing uw's chances were their own "fans." Then those same dipshits come here act like they've never won a GD thing. They know who they are.

I’ll wait around for you to find my takes on the Oregon game. You’ll find my take in September and then following the game. I was right. And you’re a loser hanging your hat on a moral victory.
    I don’t follow you around Slackjaw. That would be you. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win. Rub it, kiss it, keep it warm. Treat it like a first born.

I’m happy for you. It’s a big deal. You beat a superior program and that doesn’t happen very often.

Now jump in your Dodge Stratus and head to the RB. It’s going to take quite a while to get there driving in reverse.

Shocking!
    By all means don’t let me get in the way of you celebrating keeping it close. Bodes well for Danny.
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.
    Yep, I’ve definitely been the one banging the 3 point drum for 2 weeks, that’s certainly not your go-to loser coping mechanism. I’m sure you’ll have 4-5 posts beating this dead horse since that’s your MO. I just want to make sure you know how sad it looks.
    Hearing that keeping rivalry games close at home, choking 2 games in 3 weeks, and losing by 46 are part of the good coach starter pack. Congrats again, 46.
    And yet here's Slackjaw. Hey Slackjaw, you don't get tired of Haie's 2 jokes but then you're a moron so they'll always be fresh to you.

Little Bro.
    Just hope you get that hooker soon, Fats. The frustration is palpable.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.
    Dude is crying in his soapy tasting beer at McMenamins right now.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.
    I had him freebasing fentanyl tbh
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

You're a clueless retard. I get it. But a shit ton of those prized top X classes have already washed out of the program. And did before 2021 even.

One thing about Yimmy, is that I won't be surprised if his lower rated guys actually turn out to be football players, which is more than you can say about most of Petersen's vaunted classes.

Talking about paper tiger pussy kids who want Tinker Hatfield shoes and get their asses kicked by more motivated recruits is way too deep for Duck fans though.
    TLDR.

One sentence was enough.

The cream is still there you dumbest of fucks. Honestly, were your parents related?
  • Options

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.
    Only when out with your wife.

Little bro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hard hitting stuff right here 🤣
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.

Little bro.
    Well on his way to another 800 posts this month
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.

Little bro.
    Everyone's melting down! Everyone wife is fat! Rent free! Embarrassing!!

Dude needs to put down the phone and pour me another brew.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    he’s such a loser, it’s unbelievable
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.
    you think he can afford McMenamins prices? lol you’re too nice haie
  • Options
    haie said:

A legend in your own mind. You’re FS Haie. People talk about it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I’ve never met anybody with as little self awareness as you have. It’s astonishing, they should do a scan of your brain for scientific purposes.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.

Little bro.
    Everyone's melting down! Everyone wife is fat! Rent free! Embarrassing!!

Dude needs to put down the phone and pour me another brew.
    Look at the 3 stooges gargling nutsacks.

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.
    lol go search the keyword and look up the thread. Damone murders him and leaves his corpse in a dumpster about 2 pages in 😆
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I’ve never met anybody with as little self awareness as you have. It’s astonishing, they should do a scan of your brain for scientific purposes.
    How can you type with Haie’s balls in your face?
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Shocking!
    It’s not me, it’s you.

JFC you’re not bright.

Little Bro.
    lol go search the keyword and look up the thread. Damone murders him and leaves his corpse in a dumpster about 2 pages in 😆
    Let me find where my Daddy really got him.

What a colossal fucking loser.