Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's starting...

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

Looks like someone realized they were not going to be WR no. 1 or 2 next year. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to be a starter somewhere.

Lanning wants top 75 players that can beat WASHINGTON
    3 point win.
    3 point loss moral victory POTD. Loser.
    Someone doesn't understand what a moral victory is. This isn't about Oregon keeping it close, this is about dipshits like you acting like you just won the NC and have somehow overtaken a program that owns you. Now go snuggle up to that 3 point domination, Slackjaw.
  • Options
    LOL......................

Hopefully Lanning gets rid of all those highly rated recruits so he can get his own guys in there

Just the ones that couldn't get any PT or were not going to get the PT they think they "deserve."
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

Looks like someone realized they were not going to be WR no. 1 or 2 next year. Can’t blame the kid for wanting to be a starter somewhere.

3 point win.
    Someone doesn't understand what a moral victory is. This isn't about Oregon keeping it close, this is about dipshits like you acting like you just won the NC and have somehow overtaken a program that owns you. Now go snuggle up to that 3 point domination, Slackjaw.
    Downplaying the matchup, stakes, and situation of that game is the obvious tell that it bothers and continues to bother most of the quooks here. Unfortunately for us? the beavs gave you a more devastating loss but Dillingham was out the door and Oregon just never looked as motivated with playoffs gone.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    I know exactly what it is and Ive watched you hang your hat on it for 2 weeks. You’ve convinced only yourself that UW winning by 3 is somehow an indictment of KDB and a good sign for Lanning. When all I know is your life story: Losers lose
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    I know exactly what it is and Ive watched you hang your hat on it for 2 weeks. You’ve convinced only yourself that UW winning by 3 is somehow an indictment of KDB and a good sign for Lanning. When all I know is your life story: Losers lose
    Translation: I don't understand, Slackjaw.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    Downplaying the matchup, stakes, and situation of that game is the obvious tell that it bothers and continues to bother most of the quooks here. Unfortunately for us? the beavs gave you a more devastating loss but Dillingham was out the door and Oregon just never looked as motivated with playoffs gone.
    TLDR, Spaz.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    Translation: I don't understand, Slackjaw.
    Sorry if you’re embarrassed for your loser take but it is what it is. Uw OnLy bEAt US by 3!!!!!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    You're better than this 46x. The three point thing is weak. It was an upset win. NOGAF about the score.

Too much dwelling on the past, as husky fans were frequently reminded over the past 20 years, is for doogs and now quooks. Right now all that matters to me, and this goes for most I believe, is that UW finished the season on an unexpected high, beat all 3 NW rivals, and exceeded most expectations. Who on earth would've predicted a shot at the Rose Bowl for UW anytime during preseason or during the first 6 games?

Meanwhile Oregon is getting hit with staff turnover and portal defections. I'm sure you'll get through it just fine but you'd rather it didn't have to happen, right?

It's all about the now, not before or after, and it's pretty fun. I'm not suggesting you let us enjoy it. Poke holes, bash haie and everyone else who posts on this board, diminish it, etc, but do a little better than focusing on the 3 point loss.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    You're better than this 46x. The three point thing is weak. It was an upset win. NOGAF about the score.

Too much dwelling on the past, as husky fans were frequently reminded over the past 20 years, is for doogs and now quooks. Right now all that matters to me, and this goes for most I believe, is that UW finished the season on an unexpected high, beat all 3 NW rivals, and exceeded most expectations. Who on earth would've predicted a shot at the Rose Bowl for UW anytime during preseason or during the first 6 games?

Meanwhile Oregon is getting hit with staff turnover and portal defections. I'm sure you'll get through it just fine but you'd rather it didn't have to happen, right?

It's all about the now, not before or after, and it's pretty fun. I'm not suggesting you let us enjoy it. Poke holes, bash haie and everyone else who posts on this board, diminish it, etc, but do a little better than focusing on the 3 point loss.
    The 3 point slam is just for the loser dipshits around here. I said all week it was going to be a very close game. The folks poor mouthing uw's chances were their own "fans." Then those same dipshits come here act like they've never won a GD thing. They know who they are.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

The 3 point slam is just for the loser dipshits around here. I said all week it was going to be a very close game. The folks poor mouthing uw's chances were their own "fans." Then those same dipshits come here act like they've never won a GD thing. They know who they are.
    I poor mouthed UW before the game because I really expected them to get blown out. It wasn't gamesmanship. Again, I think that was the case for most. The glee over winning was more due to surprise than anything.

I do get what you're saying though. I'd say carry on, but all of you were going to anyways.
  • Options
    Haie has been on a two week bender. Hope he survives?
    Seems like a good kid, hopefully he finds a school where he can get on the field.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Imagine thinking it’s a slam by pointing out we won the game. Full blown FS.

I’ll wait around for you to find my takes on the Oregon game. You’ll find my take in September and then following the game. I was right. And you’re a loser hanging your hat on a moral victory.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

chuck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.

Imagine thinking it’s a slam by pointing out we won the game. Full blown FS.

I’ll wait around for you to find my takes on the Oregon game. You’ll find my take in September and then following the game. I was right. And you’re a loser hanging your hat on a moral victory.
    I don’t follow you around Slackjaw. That would be you. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win. Rub it, kiss it, keep it warm. Treat it like a first born.

I’m happy for you. It’s a big deal. You beat a superior program and that doesn’t happen very often.

Now jump in your Dodge Stratus and head to the RB. It’s going to take quite a while to get there driving in reverse.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    We won. You lost. Your program is imploding. Enjoy.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,487
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Top 75 player that La

46XiJCAB said:

3 point win.
    What's hilarious is it's actually more satisfying to rip Duck hearts out by 3 points on a late field goal than win 70-21. I look forward to many more 3 point wins followed by quooking that somehow a 3 point loss is less of a loss than a 49 point loss.
  • Options

We won. You lost. Your program is imploding. Enjoy.

Cool story bro now work those phones and keep me updated on what’s happening at Oregon!

Thompson visiting LSU is not bad news.

Embarrassing.

LOL....